When I try the Working With Outlook - StudioX Project copying attachments and clicking run the it is ending the process with in second

when I try the Working With Outlook - StudioX Project copying attachments and clicking run the it is ending the process with in second

nothing is copie

Hello Vamsiedapa:
You could check for any filter, they could be preventing for selecting data from the email folder.

Hello, can you please post a print screen of your process ?

Regards,
Dragos.

I experience the same problem. Every thing seems to be allright, I tried with write line, all oke.
But nothing is actually saved. Also the “only unread mail” is skipped (also read mail is in de saved lines in output).
Nice if somebody has a solution

Hello,

I have to ask do you have in the first 100 unread emails some emails with attachments ? I’m trying to determine if the save attachments activity is failing or something else is happening.

Also some logs would be helpful for the debugging process ( they are found in %localappdata%/UiPath/Logs). Along with the logs can you please tell us your office version along with the Studio version ?

Regards,
Dragos.

Hello Dragos,

Thank you so much for your reply. I use office 2013 and yes I do have unread emails with attachment. But also when I leave the unread option empty nothing gets saved.

I also send you the log for today. Hope you can help me with this issue.

Regards,

(Attachment 2020-05-05_Studio.log is missing)

I try the attachment again….

2020-05-05_Studiolog.txt (99.2 KB)

Looking at the log files, it seems you are using an older preview version of StudioX or older versions of the activity packages (which are not compatible). Try to use StudioX 20.4 and update to the latest activity packages from Package Manager:

1 Like