When hitting API in HTTP post request body variable in parameter is conflicting with the one present under HTTP post request

Scenario: When hitting API in HTTP post request body variable in parameter is conflicting with the one present under HTTP post request

Steps to reproduce: Drag and drop HTTP wizard and provided end point URL, After that created 3 parameters and out of which one parameter name is Body.

Current Behavior: The parameter with the name Body is conflicting with the name present post preview of HTTP request

Expected Behavior: It should not conflict

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:Studio 2016.2.6274

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

1 Like

Hello!

Why don’t you use only the Body parameter located on activity property instead of HTTP argument?

Regards,

I tried that as well but that is used for Raw body and it is not working if I’m passing values from that point. Even UiPath team was not able to do it. It’s the bug in the activity.

Any luck friends me too facing similar issues ? any workaround?

Come on UIPath! It has been a half year now.

My company wants to integrate UIPath with Twilio - Send SMS, and the Body property is colliding with the Body argument in the parameter list using the HTTP Request. Please fix it, naming the property something else less popular, separate the name spaces or handle this situation otherwise.

Can the company reply?

Dear Friend

You can use Twilio SMS activity if you want have requirement for SMS. It works perfectly fine. You need to whitelist your number by connecting to twilio support team and then you can send SMS to the numbers

Can you give me the workflow to see exactly what are you trying to do?

hi,

please follow below tutorial,

thanks,
Karthik.

Hi Karthik

You didnt realized the problem and just posted a video which all know abt API.

Problem is with body parameter which never used in your video

Regards

Vaseem

Hello vaseemkp ,have you found the soultion for post method