When Attempting to select dropdown selections I am unable to record the dropdown info

When attempting to select dropdown selections in Oracle OBIEE I noticed that I was unable to record the dropdown elements within the field. Would I need to enter in a variable as oppose to recording my click entries?

Try to click before selecting. Give a try. Hope that works for you. If not, pl post the screenshot.

I attempted the suggestion that was provided about selecting first the field first and typing into it however It still did not pull in the data once I ran the bot.

Once the bot Ran it did throw an exception error. Hopefully you all can see the images. Any help I would greatly appreciate it!!

@david.p.gilchrist, please try to highlight your selector in UiExplorer. Please use combination of 2 activities as follows:

use same selector for bot activities and it will work. please give a try and let us know…
if failed… please post your selector… we will do anatomy… :slight_smile:

I just attempted and was unable to pull the information. Do you have an email address to provide you the screen shots?

Please see Steps.

1. Drag sequence in new black studio
  2. Select Record
  3. Click IMG
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>__ReferenceID0

Receive error listed below:

Source A: AllstoresName1_1_21
Message: Cannot find the UiElement corresponding to this selector: <webctrl id=‘AllStoresName1_1_2106’ tag=‘A’ / >

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

Hey, am facing the same issue… with OBIEE, do you know how to solve this