Whats the issue here?

can i have a screenshot of it the workflow in your studio, were you getting any error on it
Cheers @Rahim_Pradhan

sys1

it looks good , make sure while calling the System1_Login.xaml in Main.xaml make sure you mention the folder path as “System1\Syste1.Login.xaml”
other than this are you facing any error
Cheers @Rahim_Pradhan

1 Like

Thanks. Where exactly in main.xaml?

One min
we already have created the xaml in framework and why we need it again in a system1 folder. Is that what is mentioned…? sorry its been long time i did this…thats why asking…!

And if it is to be created in the system1 folder means fine. then we need to call this in Main .xaml along the process where we are trying to login to the ACME system

Cheers @Rahim_Pradhan

any issues still buddy @Rahim_Pradhan

No worries. The PDF states to create a separate folder for it:
We are using two applications in this exercise, ACME System1 and SHA1-Online.com. Create two folders, “System1” and “SHA1Online”, in the solution root directory, and use them for the workflows created for the two applications.

I just named my folder System1.

It works fine in the Framework folder for now. I’m just confused why it does not work in separate folder.

yah fine…got it @Rahim_Pradhan

well buddy may i know what error you were facing now @Rahim_Pradhan

Nothing else at the moment. Thanks.

Fantastic
If this gets resolved kindly close this topic with right comment marked as solution buddy that would help others looking for ideas under your topic
Cheers @Rahim_Pradhan

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.