What is use of Network Drives

Hi Team,

Please help us understand, As per uipath orchestrator setup recommended for external storage location what is use of external storage

Regards,
Ranga

Hi @ranganathan8929,
Could you please show me the part where this is mentioned?

Hi @Pablito,

Thanks for your response, Please find the link and diagram.

Regards,
Ranga

1 Like

Orchestrator need to have access not only for SQL (database) but also to Nuget packages (your workflows, libraries etc.). Normally when you do the project publish on orchestrator those are saved in nuged folder on orchestrator. So if you want to have HA Orchestrator deployment you need to configure nuget on shared network drive so both orchestrators will have access there. When one will be down then second will take over his role and will be still able to run task from same storage.

1 Like

Hi @Pablito .Thanks again for your response., i have few more question regrading this can you clarify if i configure external storage and storing Nuget packages, my Process like(work and Libraries) . how to Orchestrator automatically get downloaded the new Nuget packages and if in case of outage in storage drives what happen the Bots. If server we will get the notification on server team but storage drive no one monitor .

Regards,
Ranga

Every new version of package you need to publish from studio so Orchestrator will know what you are publishing and will store it in proper place. Additionally after publishing you need to log into orchestrator and change package version to newer manually. In case when storage is not available I guess Orchestrator will not start any task and probably will throw an error.

@Pablito Thanks for your response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.