What is the relevance of Set Clipping Region when using indicate region on Find Image activity?

What is the relevance of Set Clipping Region when using Find Image activity and the ‘indicate region’ during citrix recording?

I’m working on a automation for an FTP application in a remote desktop, so I am using OCR in citrix environment recording. I have to make sure that the files I copied from the client computer are complete(no missing files) when i pasted it into my local directory.

So, what I do is to use the find image activity using citrix recorder, select the icon of the file, and then use the ‘indicate region’ to select the icon of the file parallel from the other panel. I assigned a variable for the Find Image activity, but apparently, my If activity (condition: IsNot Nothing) is not changing it’s output whether the file is missing or not. >> I realized after a while that the variable is only for the Find Image activity, and not when I used the indicate region or a.k.a “Translate clipping region”.

I hope that you understand my problem. Please help me understand how target properties of Find Image and input properties of Set Clipping region.

Sample image of FTP application: