What is the condition for if activity to check the date in computer?

Hi, I’m new for UiPath and try to do a program that check the date in excel file.

The rule is, the date in column A will compare the date in computer, if any one of the date in column A expire, the message box will show “date expire” else if don’t have any expire date, it will show “date not expire”.

What condition should i put in the if activity for checking the date?

Below are the program i try to do and the excel file i want to check.
Main.xaml (8.5 KB)
sample date.xlsx (8.2 KB)

1 Like

so you need to compare with today’s date right??

1 Like

New folder.zip (7.7 KB)

I hope this will help
cheers
@horo1016

1 Like

Hi, @Pradeep_Shiv, thanks for reply. :smiley:

Not only today date, it will compare the date in computer when i turn on the computer.

For example, today date is 23/4/2020, so the date in excel file will compare with 23/4/2020, if i turn on the computer 3 days later, the date in computer will be 26/4/2020, so the date in excel file will compare with 26/4/2020.

Hope you can understand what i trying to explain. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

okay how do get those date in excel??
everyday??

1 Like

@Pradeep_Shiv

The date in excel file i send is just a sample date that need to check.

So, for example, today date is 23/4/2020, i run the program, and the rule is, it will check for date in column A and compare to the date in computer when i run the program, if any of the date in column A less than 23/4/2020 (for example 22/4/2020 or 24/8/2019), the message box will show “expired”.

For another example, i run the program to check excel file 1 year later, the date in computer for 1 year later will be 23/4/2021, so now all the date in column A will be compare to 23/4/2021.

So, the rule is i will run the program to check the excel file any time, and the date in column A will always compare the date in the computer when i run the program.

sorry for my bad explanation, hope you can understand. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

okay got it now
you can use if condition like this

Cheers
@horo1016

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.