I have the following scenario:
- From one website, extract the users’ email Ids who registered today(the user list obviously changes daily)
- Extract first user from the above list and extract its creation date from 2nd web site(also extracting it’s email Id(1 or more) - currently storing in a string variable)
- For the above user, extract its creation date from a 3rd web site
- Compare dates of 2) and 3). If dates match, all cool > End
- If dates do not match, I have to send email with the email Ids extracted in 2)
- Loop takes to 2) and the process continues
Presently am shooting an email as soon 5) is encountered. Hence, if there is more than 1 user whose data does not match, am sending multiple mails.
Requirement: I want to send one final mail, containing email IDs of ALL the users whose data does not match, in a format like:
This should be done outside the loop used in 6), which right now is being done inside the mail.
Any help leading to the solution is highly appreciated.
PS: I am trying to store the email IDs in a list but not sure how to use it in the format given above