What is next level of certification after foundation training

Hi
I have completed Foundation training and downloaded the certificate as well. What is next level of certification after foundation training? Just FYI, I am yet to complete Orchestrator training. But I don’t think it is next level of certification.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi @abskulkarni
You may now attempt RPA Developer Advanced Certification.
Refer this for more information

And this will help you for the steps for next certification

At present the Advanced Training needs to be acquired either directly via UiPath or through and Official Training Partner. This is generally aimed at companies rather than individuals (unless you have a lot of money! :P)

I believe that some more advanced training modules will soon be available online.

In the meantime, use this forum for some practice activities, especially the RPA challenge section.

RD

The Foundation exam is the entry-level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.

I am new to RPA.

I have registered for Level 1 - Foundation Training certification.I could see there are 177 videos present in the training.

Are those contents from basic for those who are completely new to RPA?

Do I need to go through all the 177 videos in order to complete certification?If yes, Could you please tell me how about assessment?

Yes you need to.