What is evaluation pipeline in ai center

What is general purpose of evaluation pipeline in ai center

What is the difference between train pipeline and evaluation pipeline

Hi @anusha2

Please check on below doc

Cheers!!

Hi @anusha2

Training Pipeline:

• Purpose: This is where the AI learns from examples. Imagine it’s like teaching a computer to recognize patterns by showing it lots of examples.
  • Process: You provide the AI with a bunch of examples (data) and tell it what’s right (labels). The AI tweaks itself to get better at predicting the right answers.
  • Output: At the end, you get a trained AI model. It’s like a well-prepared student who has learned from textbooks.

Evaluation Pipeline:

• Purpose: Now, you want to know if your AI is a good learner. The evaluation step is like giving a test to the student to see how well they can apply what they’ve learned to new questions.
  • Process: You use a different set of examples that the AI has never seen before. You check how accurately the AI can predict the right answers on this new set.
  • Output: The result is a report card of sorts, showing how well the AI is expected to perform in the real world. If it does well on the test, you can trust it to make good predictions.

Check out the below video and docs for further information:

Hope you understand!!
Regards

1 Like

Hi @anusha2

In simple words,

• if you want to create a new model, then you will Choose a train pipeline. This will create a new model based on your training data.
  • if you want to check the performance of a model you have created, then you will choose evaluation pipeline.
  • and finally if you want to both activities in one go, then you choose full pipeline

Here is link to get more details:

Thankyou so much for your reply

Thankyou so much

This is what I looking for

Thankyou for your time

Great explanation

1 Like

Hi @anusha2

If you are satisfied with the explanation please do mark my post as solution to close the loop and it will help other community members too.

Happy Automation
Regards

Thankyou so much for your reply

Thankyou for your time

Its getting failed when I run evaluation pipeline

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.