What does the error "No Values" caused by ReadRange mean?

What does the error “No Values” caused by ReadRange mean?

When I was using ReadRange activity, the error below occured. The error message was “No Values”. What does it mean?

I have made sure that;
-the excel has a row including N/A formula under several blank rows under some rows including values.
-the ReadRange worked well after I removed some rows and the excel had only the rows including values.
-when I use ExcelReadRange, the error didn’t occured. However, on this way of reading, the values of first column wasn’t read to the datatable for some reason.(Why?)

ExceptionDetail value which can be made by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true:
System.ApplicationException: No values
place UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
place System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
place System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@ryota,

Are you specifying any range while reading the excel?

I specified the start cell of reading like “A7”.

@ryota,

In that case which column values are not populated?

column A values weren’t popurated.

However, the workflow is like that; ReadRange→FilterDatatable→MergeDatatable→WriterRange.
And when I did WriteRange, I found that column A values weren’t written. I haven’t done debug in order to find when the columnA value is lost (because this workflow is not mine).

And I’m still wonder that “What does the error “No Values” caused by ReadRange mean?” ・・・