What causes the robot to save the files in a wrong folder while the studio save them in the correct folder? How can I fix it?

Contents are saved on the right when I run the robot, but when I execute from studio they are saved on the left which is he right location. How can I fix it?

Thanks

1 Like

@samuel.chaane What is the File path that you have provided ?

1 Like

If you want to save to a specific path, always use “type into” to the address field line to make sure you save to the right directory.

1 Like

When a process is published to orchestrator and ran from Jobs or System tray the packages get downloaded into the location mentioned in the second image. This changes the root directory of the project.
I believe you might have not given the complete save path and your trying to save it in the project folder itself. Please confirm

Since the root folder path is changed the Bot is saving the file in the other location.

You can try giving the complete path so that the file is saved in the same location every time.

1 Like

My project folder is on the desktop, when I run the workflows on studio files are saved in the correct project folder. But when I run the robot they are save in a different file called

1. Robot saves inside

C:\Users##### .nuget\packages \invoicescrappingproject\1.0.3\lib\net45

1. UiPath Studio saves inside

C:\Users#####\Desktop\invoiceScrappingProject

This is where my project is and I want the robot to save in here

Yes
My project folder is on the desktop, when I run the workflows on studio files are saved in the correct project folder. But when I run the robot they are save in a different file called

1. Robot saves inside

C:\Users##### .nuget\packages \invoicescrappingproject\1.0.3\lib\net45

1. UiPath Studio saves inside

C:\Users#####\Desktop\invoiceScrappingProject

This is where my project is and I want the robot to save in here

The robot is downloading into the correct folder, but after scraping the invoices and sorting files is saving them to the folder on the right instead of left

The robot is downloading into the correct folder, but after scraping the invoices and sorting files is saving them to the folder on the right instead of left

This solution does a magic. Thanks for your help guys, the problem is resolved

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.