Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi All,

Am Nagendra and am new to UiPath. I have just started exploring UiPath and self learning using this forum and Uipath academy .

Regards,
Nagendra

14 Likes

Hello! Looking to better my business and my skills :slight_smile: looking forward to getting more done!

14 Likes

Hi there !!
I’m Sergio. I’m an eChannel Leader and in my company we are deepening into the automate process and I’m starting to use Uipath, it’s a great tool very friendly to use to user like my because I don’t have a lot knowled for RPA develoment.

Best regards !!

14 Likes

Hello all,
I am a newbie here and am preparing for the UiPath certification. Looking forward to learn and share knowledge and meet up with y’all.

15 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Edward. I decide to pass UiPath certifications in 2020.
Work hard and smart for this target!!

Best regards,
Eddy.

16 Likes

Hi,
I’m new with Ui Path.
I am excited to learn more from this forum.

13 Likes

hi,glad to be here

9 Likes

Hi,
I am Julia and I just started studying RPA, looking forward getting lots of new knowledge from this platform.

16 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m new on this forum.
I am a RPA Consultant in Paris, I’ve got the UiPath certification but sometimes I’m looking for some help on differents topics… I will be glad to help you either !

Have a good day,

Manon

16 Likes

Hi. New to UIPath.
I love the abilities it has, and the speed and efficiency it provides.
I am currently into my 1st project, and i’m sure your help as a community will be needed and highly appriciated.
Thanks for the welcoming.
Let the robots begin :slight_smile:
Regards, Peter

17 Likes

Hola
Mi nombre es Loreto Gatica y soy de Santiago de Chile, soy nuevita en UiPath y estoy aprendiendo rápidamente

Hi
My name is Loreto Gatica, from Santiago Chile, I’m new in UiPath and i learn faster

15 Likes

Hey!

My name is Walker and I’ve been working to be certified as an RPA Developer and use it in my career going forward. Can’t wait to learn more through the forum!

13 Likes

Hi ,

I am new to UiPath… just joined the forum so that can collaborate with others

13 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Ira from Spain and I’m starting to use UiPath to see the potential it has. It’s been a short time but I’ve already realized what can be done when I handle it better.
Thank you all for all the times you have been helpful.

14 Likes

Hi,

I’m Vinayagan ,as our organization moving towards digital business solution, I’m eager to learn UiPath since it will help me to align with the organization needs.

13 Likes

My name is Ashish, i am preparing for uipath development

12 Likes

Hi i am kaeer,
I am new to UiPath need little help to learn.

12 Likes

Hi Team,

My self Pankaj Sapkal, i am Software developer working with reputed firm, 2 years back i started gaining knowledge and implementing same in my organization. I have around 9 plus year of experience into Data Analyst, Software Development into .Net, Business Analyst and now moved on RPA development. I already completed my Advance level of Certification in UiPath.

Two things brought me here first is a keyword “Automation”, as this word is not new but in IT industry its trending and have superb potential in future. And Second is “HyperAutomation” which again the advance of Automation. Future of every industry is Automation, and i want to part of it. I believe in learning and sharing. So, yes i will be focusing on contributing…

Here, i can see my self at good place and with super community of Automation.

14 Likes

Hi,

I’m new to UiPath and was having difficulties with the Academy Level 2 Training and the forum helped me a lot so i decided to join in!

Thank you for the welcome!

15 Likes

Hello my name is Fanisiwe,I am new to UI Path and studying towards RPA developer.I would like to be assisted with the course.thanks hope for the best.

15 Likes