Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, I am Enrique, absolutely new in this RPA community. As an IT manager I need to get a thorough feeling of what RPA is all about. My first robot is in place, it’s making a wonderful job. I expect to have a lot more running in the near future.

13 Likes

Good @E_S hope you the best

10 Likes

Hi,
My Name is Kailash Chandra Singh, Joined this forum to share my knowledge with community members.

15 Likes

Hi, I am CA Abhishek Jain. I am very impressed by this RPA system & what UIpath offers. So i am just came here to learn and see what i can do in my daily routine job. Although i am not from technical background but i am very much interested to learn about automation. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hi ! Myself Arpit Khare from University of Allahabad , India. I am currently pursuing MCA. I have completed the following courses-

1. Level 1 : Foundation Learning.
  2. Level 2 : Orchestrator training.
  3. AI : Computer vision
    I am currently working on Level 3 : Advanced Training.
    Looking forward to learn and work on the integration of Uipath and Machine Learning, i m very much interested in that.
13 Likes

Hi everyone, my name’s Amin Kamali. I was informed about UiPath along with RPA in the past summer through a company email and since then, I’m learning and creating amazing robots to help everyone around me work better :slightly_smiling_face:. Without any doubt, UiPath is one of the best journeys happening in my career and I like this journey and the team working on UiPath continue so we can have smarter robots and make the life of many folks, much, much easier!

Thank you team UiPath. :clap::clap:
We’re with you, keep going. :+1: :metal:

14 Likes

Hi my name is Nijas

And i am here to leanr more about UIPath as a software tool, im 22 years old and i study computer science

12 Likes

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to get an understanding of everything UI path has to offer and no better place to do this than the forum. Thank you

13 Likes

Hello,

My name is Vlad. I do really like the automation tools like UiPath and I believe that this solution could make live on earth more routine-less :smile:

12 Likes

Hi, I am Stefan and we are testing a first project with RPA.

12 Likes

Hi!!

I am new to UiPath, i’m trying to get into this digital transformation wave, and I think A.I is the best option to start with, I’m Salvadorian and decided to join forum to share experiences and learn.

13 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you.

I’m Manuel Martinez, I’m from Colombia.

I am here because I want to learn RPA, for my professional and personal life.

13 Likes

Hello

My Name is Rashi. I am new to UiPath, trying to do hands-on with exercises and I am having some difficulty so I decided to check out the forum.
A best platform to discuss and acknowledge the issues. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I am kavya.I am new to this certification course.

12 Likes

Thanks for the message

11 Likes

Henry is my name.

Read a lot on RPA and think UiPath community will help my learning.

Thanks all.

13 Likes

Welcome to UiPath Community ! @henox.

You have many resource to learn UiPath.

1.Here you can get all the certifications details.
2. Do the registration in UiPath Academy.
3. You can start to learn form Level-1,Level-2,Level-3.
4. You have the quick video also.
5. Finally you have big bonus free certification for advance level as below.
https://www.uipath.com/rpa/academy/certifications

Regards
Balamurugan.S

11 Likes

Hi!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m a process improvement professional (mostly factory floor and some back-office) who is familiar with using improvement methodologies like Lean, TPS, Six Sigma, etc.

Although I’m not unhappy in my current position, I am a member of process improvement groups in my community and on LinkedIn. RPA seems to be a skill that is mentioned more and more frequently as a requisite for consideration. So I’m here to (hopefully) develop and extend my skillset in order to equip myself for success in a world that is going increasingly digital.

14 Likes

HI @Marti1PH

Welcome to UiPath Community !

Yes off-course. And also UiPath is having the Process Mining (From Process Gold , It is a UiPath Company) and integrated to the RPA development called Hyper-Automation. I thing you deserve to do both.

To know more :

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

9 Likes

Hello, I am Kajal working as a RPA Developer. I am new in UiPath So I am here for some experience developing in UiPath & try to improve my knowledge in this field.
Thanks.

15 Likes