Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello UiPath community. I am a beginner in every sense of the word and am excited to learn!

2 Likes

Hello there,
I am Shubham, working as a UiPath developer. completed the UiPath uiard certification for advancement to becoming UiPath MVP i am here.
Thanks
Best regards.

2 Likes

こんにちは
UiPathエンジニアになりたく学習中です。
よろしくお願いいたします。

3 Likes

Hello UiPath community!

I want to share my experience using UiPath for the past couple of years. As a rpa developer, I’ve been thrilled to discover the power of UiPath and its ability to automate complex tasks and processes.

In my current role, I’ve implemented several UiPath solutions that have significantly increased efficiency and productivity. It’s been a great pleasure to see the positive impact that automation can have on businesses and organizations.

I’m excited to be a part of this community and to learn from other UiPath experts. And i also want to share my experiences and knowledge so i can help others in the community.

Best regards,
Saif

1 Like

Un cordial saludo,
Mi nombre es Álvaro Mayorga, actualmente soy estudiante del SENA en etapa productiva, estoy en busca de practicas y para esto deseo ampliar mis conocimientos y capacidades, UiPath me parece una excelente oportunidad para aprender muchas cosas mas, espero seguir avanzando y poder lograr muchas cosas nuevas.

2 Likes

Hi!

I am Shadi, from Egypt. I graduated with B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering then worked for 1 year and 8 months as RPA Solution Engineer in a Digital Transformation company. During that time, my team primarily used Blue Prism. Now, I am pursuing my M.Sc. Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, and I see it is related and useful to IT consultation and transformation projects. As I am looking forward to build on my experience and work as an RPA Engineer, I am starting to learn more about UiPath as demanded in the job market at this time.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m Lee and new to the forum and looking at somewhere we can raise technical issues as well as learning stuff along the way. I’m keen to get involved in the community and add value were possible

3 Likes

Hi, I am Rahul and I have recently started using UI Path for my office related works, It has made my life a lot easier. Thankyou

2 Likes

Hello! My name’s Artsem. I’m new here. Will try to learn in this forum. I am happy to be part of the UiPath community. I think I can find info that I need to expand my knowledge of UiPath.

2 Likes

Hello y’all
my name is Cibele and I started learning UiPath to apply at my accounting work.
I am having fun so far!

Thanks to @uipath for giving us an amazing opportunity to have all this free training! It is easy to follow and of great value! Very grateful!

2 Likes

Hello RPA community

New here to learn RPA skill and apply.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello everyone.I just started learn this new technology and loved it very much.I am a student of B.tech in 1st year and hope to learn much more.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am RPA Developer. Looking forward to helping the community and learning new things.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Nutchanon Suwanalerk. I am an RPA Developer with 6 month expierence
i always looking for new challenge by finding solution for all type of problem, but also eager to learn something new from other.
if anyone have question or need help feel free to ask me 24/7 (i will help as much as i can :smiley: )

2 Likes

My name is Daniel Brenes. I am looking forward to learning UiPath in automating end-to-end workflows for our company (marketing, sales, Corporate controls, and compliance) This is why I joined this forum. Thank you, Everyone!!!

2 Likes

Hi My name is Monika, Just started my journey as a RPA Developer. Glad to be a part of community.

2 Likes

Hello All!

I’ve taken the RPA Developer training course at my company and recently developed my first real automation, and this forum was extremely helpful with some of the issues I was running into! Looking to learn as much as I can and become an RPA expert.

2 Likes

Hello ,
My name’s Gary Okoorian and I’m starting to learn how to dev in RPA using the UiPath tools
I hope I can learn as much as possible around here !

2 Likes

Hello,

I am UiPath RPA Developer, working in UiPath from last 3 years & Joining this Forum to help others as well as to Post queries & get their answers.

Thanks for the welcome message.

2 Likes

I’m new to UiPath. Hoping to find troubleshooting info as I stumble along.

2 Likes