Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

A post was split to a new topic: Academic Alliance installation license question

Hi,
I am Mazo. I joined this forum because i am currently working on a school’s project. Looking forward to growing from learning from everyone.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am Pratik, a UiARD certified developer with experience of 3 years as UiPath Developer and 5 years as Web application developer using Java, Spring.

I am here to share my knowledge and learnings with people who need it.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I join the forum and expect to find solutions from the community, and share my insights if any.

3 Likes

Hi
I am a geek with no background in computer science and Dev
I switched recently from Power Automate Desktop to Ui Path to learn more about RPA

3 Likes

Hi Maciej, Thank you. I look forward to participating in the UiPath Community Forum. Recently joined Bank of America’s RPA COE and serving as a Product Manager. Thank you for the various Academy courses, and especially the RPA Developer Foundation course and key modules. Sincerely, David

4 Likes

I work as a management application developer. In Toulouse, I work for a computer services company. I’ve been looking into UiPath for almost a month at the request of a sales manager. I’d like to take possession of the tool. However, this requires extensive training. I am delighted to be a member of the UiPath community. I am a newbie to RPA. I’m hoping to find the knowledge I need in this forum to advance my knowledge of UiPath.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Sheelaa and i was creating automation processes for a bank in Singapore.
Currently I am looking for better opportunities

I have a plan to appear for UiARD certification program.

I have submitted my REFramework process in Practice REFramework academy. But i am yet to receive my grades and since it is pending i am unable to start my next process.

What is the maximum time for receiving the grade?

3 Likes

Hi guys,
I’m Vihanga Nimesh
I’m a UiPath developer at us company called innobot ,
soo hoping to learn and share UiPath stuffs with you guys .
Thank you,

6 Likes

Hi,

I’m University of Applied Sciences IT-lecturer from Finland. I’ve been mostly self-studied UiPath Studio now for four years. Many kinds of application development, big data, programming, project management and so on are my interests. But lately I’ve been getting focused more on RPA.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am a student and am learning UiPath as part of a module I am taking. I find UiPath very interesting and am learning a lot.

Best of luck to everyone.

3 Likes

I’m Caitlin, I joined UiPath to learn more about RPA as it interests me quite a bit, and I’ve enjoyed the little I’ve learnt so far.

Great to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Ajwad Anis. I’m new to RPA and currently a student looking to learn more about it.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Stephan. I am new to the whole UiPath and is eager to learn about it and RPA

3 Likes

Good day!

My name is Johan Uys, I am an IT professional / IT Business Owner from South Africa :south_africa: currently in my final year of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology :books: .

I have learned a lot about UI Path in our degree and enjoyed the recent Automation Summit.

I have completed some of the UI Path Learning Modules and look forward to developing my UI Path skills so that I can bring that to our business as a service offering!

3 Likes

Hello to all!!

I’m Maximiliano Tarnovski, I’m 30 and I’m from Argentina.
I will become a great UI Path user.

Regards!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m Aswin Bhaskar, Working as an RPA Engineer in Kochi, Kerala. It has been 3+ years since I stepped into RPA using Uipath… But I know it’s too late to be introduced in forum😁

Currently I’m an active influencer in Linkedin (with around 11k followers) and I’m happy that I’ve helped a good no.of RPA enthusiasts to Learn Uipath and Land in to RPA Profession! Also focused in knowledge sharing through RPA Notes.

I’m excited to be an active participant in Uipath forum as well as to help and to be helped inside the community!

I would like to thank @Vibhor.Shrivastava who guided me to switch my career in to RPA few years back!

Happy Automation😊

2 Likes

Thanks @Aswin_Bhaskar for the mention. I am glad my advice was helpful to you. Happy to have you as part of the forum and #UiPathCommunity

3 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to do create a basic exercise and I am having some difficulty, so I decided to check out the forum.

Thanks,
France

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m a musician, so not a Tech person at all, but I recently learned about RPA and UiPath and so far I’m really fascinated. I’m taking the UiPath Academy Starter course and, well, I will see where this takes me :smiley:

All the best

2 Likes