Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, I am trying to use UIAutomation using Notepad in windows 11 machine. But I am not able to select Individual menu items of notepad through UIPath. What can I do for that?

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m the new one, I’m programming from Belgrade. Pleas, like my comments so that I can gain new badges and emois.Thanks :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi all,
I’ve been working in the IT industry for more than 15 years and I am back into the Automation/Integration world after a few years of working as a Team Leader in Operations Services. My interest lies mainly in improving business processes in higher education.

3 Likes

Hi there! I am an IT professional based in the Atlanta area who has spent the last 3 years building a mature Automation CoE from scratch (not by myself, but as part of a very small team…takes a village!).

As I now have a great deal of knowledge and experience with the Blue Prism automation platform, I am looking to branch out and get acclimated with other products that exist in the same workspace.

I am excited to learn more about UIPath!

3 Likes

I’m exploring UiPath to help my colleagues automate some of their low-value, high-cost tasks.
I find the UiPath Academy a bit hard on the eyes due to my migraine-related photosensitivity. I can look at it maybe 30 minutes or an hour at a time before getting a headache/eyestrain, so the training isn’t going as quickly as I’d like. I couldn’t see a dark theme setting for it like Studio has.

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer of joining the discord… I am new to RPA. so I have much to do and learn

Tom

2 Likes

Hi all! My name is Hernan or Nan for short :smile: . I’m starting to learn UiPath for my current job position so I really new on all this. I hope to learn a lot and eventually be able to help others. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello all,

My name is Nicolas. I’m starting RPA with Studio X and it’s pretty cool :star_struck:.
I did few processes but i face some trouble particularly about exceptions :crazy_face:!
So, i’m here to fix that with your help.
Thanks

Nico

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m new to RPA and currently taking the RPA Developer Foundation course offered by UiPath Academy as part of my role requirement as a data analyst. Hope to use what I learned on my assigned projects soon.

3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Esme Yam. I am super new to UiPath and really want to learn more about it. I know I have a long way to go and wish I have a mentor with whom I can ask silly questions :slight_smile: Is there a live forum or active forum where we can ask questions and get instant answers?

3 Likes

Am new to UiPath and self-learner with the help of Uipath developer foundation course. The course is systematic and organized. Thanks for providing the course free and welcome message.

3 Likes

Hello ,
My name’s Bastien and I’m starting to learn how to dev in RPA using the UiPath tools , mostly Studio.
I hope I can learn as much as possible around here !

3 Likes

Hello, you can call me rob, and I am nothing more than an ordinary programmer. I joined this community as I am relatively new to RPA and need more guidance for issues that I may not understand.

4 Likes

Hi, I am Asha. New to RPA learning through Uipath Academy. Can someone let me know I I can install Studio X on Chromebook?

3 Likes

Hi @asha_jyothi

Welcome to our UiPath Forum :slight_smile:

I found this older topic. The answer is still relevant - if you run Windows on your Chromebook, then it will have no problem running StudioX.

2 Likes

hi i am a newbie in RPA programming, looking forward to learning and sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I am Neha Natesh. Currently preparing to take the associate certification. So joined the forum

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I have recently joined this forum. Hope together we will learn and share knowledge.

4 Likes

Hello!
I am a new UiPath Developer for USDA and looking forward to the “Reboot Your Skill” course starting Monday, May 2, 2022!

See you there!
~Ollie King

3 Likes

Hello, I am with a company who is an Enterprise client and am using the community edition for training purposes. I am a non-programmer type and would like to learn rpa. I’m already stuck as the Automation cloud keeps signing me out of the session and I need to know why…so here I am!

3 Likes