Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi all, I’m Ingo from Germany. I’m a software developer in a internationally operating company and I’m very new to UiPath. Like you, I have a lot of questions and hope that someone can answer it :slight_smile:
See you in the Forum!

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am Satrajit Bari working on RPA for last 8 years and manage to deliver 500+ Bots using various technologies.
I would like to try UiPath too.
Thanks

4 Likes

Hi,

i am new to uipath, initially i have only motive to learn and earn but now i have love uipath bcz of its very interesting and makes me curies to learn more and more thank you

3 Likes

Hi Maciej and Forum-Members!

I want to learn as much as possible about RPA since I work with optimizing processes and RPA seems to be a great tool for that. Now I have started learning with the Academy and needs some help. Maybe I can contricute as I learn more.

Best Regards
Annika Rousu

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’ve just had a career change and have started learning UiPath a couple of months back, looking forward to the learning process and get myself certified. Trying hard to find that Course Voucher meanwhile haha.

Best Regards

4 Likes

Hi. My name is Tom Jerosch. I just started using UIPath to automate repetitive tasks at my work - I am an analyst in the Airline Industry. I just built my first (very simple) robot and am thrilled to be part of this forum.

4 Likes

Hi there,

I am Edgar Barnett from MX. I’ve joined this community as I want to get more familiarity with UiPath to get ready for certification.

4 Likes

Hello,

My name is Nam and I am really excited to learn more about RPA and Uipath.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Michel I’m learning uiPath for my new company.

3 Likes

Hi. My name is Dimas Mavares T. I am an electronic engineer. I have worked in education and research in telecommunications for the past 20 years. I am excited to follow this new lead of RPA through UiPath

4 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: How to automate my use case?

Hello everyone

I’m Pierre and I have been working on UiPath for 3 years.
I have developed several robots and recently obtained the UiPath advanced RPA developer certification.

I am happy to join the community

5 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, I have started the academy exercises and I’m looking forward to gain experience.
I’m trying to get experience in order to automate different processes for myself and why not for other organizations as a freelancer and also contribute to the community with valuable info once i have the necessary experience.

5 Likes

I, too, am a newbie, but what I’ve learned thus far has amazed me. Despite the fact that I am still a beginner, I am eager to learn more. My ultimate goal is to automate manual risk management-related business processes in order to scale up and increase efficiency.

I discovered this forum while seeking help with copying and pasting data into a range in Excel. This site helped me see the light after what had been a challenge for at least a month, if not longer. Thank you very much!! I’m looking forward to embarking on this educational journey.

5 Likes

Hello please like my comments for my badge

Hello,

My name is Nam and I am really excited to learn more about RPA and Uipath.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to automate my use case?

Hi I am Shrey. I am a Data Scientist currently working in the field of OCR. I am new to UiPath and would like to learn more about it.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Radha Raman Tiwari, a teacher, want to learn from this amazing community.

3 Likes

Hi, @MWendel if you found the solution ,Please help me with the procedure.

1 Like