Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

I AM NAGARJUN FROM INDIA
I AM HAPPY TO LEARN AND USE THIS TOOL
I HAPPY TO JOIN UI PATH COMMUNITYAND IT’S A FUTURE AND FUTURE IS UIPATH
MY QUALIFICATION IS MCA(Master of Computer Application)

2 Likes

Hello everyone

I am currently using my personal email after i have finish my intern using RPA as a developer currently i am self studying to improve my automation using RPA
Nice to meet you all

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi my name is Hanis and i am a QA and currently trying to learn in automation testing. I’m still new in RPA. Thank you

2 Likes

フォーラム入門.pdf - Google ドライブサイトを参照して
添付画像にある通り実行しましたが、最後は”要求されたリソースを表示することは許可されてません。”となります。投稿手順をご教授お願いします。尚、ビギナーズガイドの動画は英語でよくわかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

1 Like

Hi Meeharika,

I’d like to use RPA to speed up some of my work processes. I’d appreciate it if you could assist me with your knowledge. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello there,

Kevin from Germany here.
Since nearly a year im junior software developer.
I will start to work a lot with UI Path for my company.
I’m currently doing the Academy Courses and started to build my own RPA.
I joined this forum to get more informations and some insider knowledge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m marco and i’m from italy.
I’m studying management engeneering and i’m just approaching uipath studio!
i joined this comunity to have the chance to learn more about this software.

2 Likes

Olá Pessoal!
Meu nome é Fábio e sou do Brasil. Começando o Nível 1 e pretendo de me juntar as pessoas com pensamentos e ideias diferentes no mundo RPA, gostaria de aprender com todos por aqui e também colaborar no que for possível! Abraços!

2 Likes

Hello World,
I am Kefox Nwoko from Lagos Nigeria. A Supply chain professional and a data analyst. I have bult up interest in RPA since 2020 and have done some basic courses with UI path in RPA Business Analysis. Since then, I have decided to pursue the RPA development path.

I look forward to learning with an open mind and excited to meet present and future RPA professionals.

Cheers !

2 Likes