Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hey everyone! I am Ritvik Sapra from Delhi, India. I am a complete newbie to RPA. I have started my journey just 2 hours ago :slight_smile: I am really looking forward to the courses and opportunities here.

15 Likes

Hello friends ,

I am Zayar. I am very new to UiPath RPA but i am learning now to get familiar with it.

Very nice to meet you all and thanks.

Best Regards,
Zayar

14 Likes

Hello all,

I am here to learn about the UiPath, its use and how we can leverage it to automate processes in our day to day scenarios. Looking for help on certifications too

15 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Jurriën Bakker from Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and I was introduced to UiPath about a month ago. Instead of working for a bank or insurance company I work as a Operation engineer/manager for Vattenfall Heat.

At the moment I try to get a picture of all the possibilities and how I can adapt this software for our department.

I would be more the pleased if someone give me some tips/advice for a (beginner) Tutorial or thread :grinning:

thanks!

15 Likes

Hi there,

Can you give any advice for a good beginner tutorial or where I can find them :)?

11 Likes
11 Likes

Hi There!
I am Adnan and new to UiPath and RPA concepts.
Joined the Forum to raise the concerns I have related to my training and get the advice from experts on this Forum.
Thanks for the message.

15 Likes

Hello UIPath Forum members,
My name is Youssef Ouaghli, from Belgium nearby Brussels.
I have started learning & using UIPath CE in December 2019, and just joined this forum.
My 1st goal is to finalize some UIPath Academy learning plans soon, and get a certification during Q1 2020.
Thanks in advance for your kind feedback about the beginner’s questions I will probably raise soon :wink:

15 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Myself OM Pandey and by profession i am software engineer in USA based company.
I am new to UiPath, I am trying to do the Academy exercises and I want to explore more here regarding UI path so I decided to check out the forum.
[/quote]

14 Likes

Hi , I am Karthick here … I joined the UIpath academy to take up RPA courses … happy to be part of this community

15 Likes

Hello,

I have chosen RPA as a career change and planning to do certification

14 Likes

Hi!
My name is Wouter de Wit and will help organizations realize their RPA ambitions. This includes analysing, developing, testing and implementing UiPath RPA robots. I am looking forward to the opportunities :slight_smile:
-Wouter

14 Likes

Hi Balamurugan.

I’m Kumareshan from Sri Lanka currently working in Dubai.

I don’t have any programming knowledge but I’m willing to learn RPA through Ui path.

I hope you can help me to learn Ui path.

14 Likes

Hi @kumareshanyn,

Welcome to UiPath Community !

I suggest you to complete the academy level-1,Level-2 and Level -3 (It is free.No Pay) .

You would be strong in UiPath once you finished the course. And The UiPath Forum is the great place to ask any question related to UiPath. Here a lot of experts ready to answer you. I know one of the bro from your country @Lahiru.Fernando .

All the best !!!

Regards
Balamurugna.S

14 Likes

I am Suriya.
3rd year student, trying to complete advanced training course.
joined in this UIForum for clarifing doubts and to be a part of developers.

12 Likes

Thank you very much.

12 Likes

Hello All,

I am new to RPA and have been given the opportunity to work on this through my employer. I am excited to join this movement and move forward with integration into my professional and personal life.

Br,
Matt

12 Likes

Hello,

I am Anshuman, new to RPA and will go for UiPath certification, thus joined this forum to check the basic problems faced with RPA. Thanks.

13 Likes

Hi! I’m Olav, RPA developer who joined this forum to look for answers to issues in my workflow, and hopefully ask some myself. Thanks!

13 Likes

Hello Community,

I’m Otávio from São José, Brazil.
I’m starting my learnings at Uipath Academy, looking foward to get a certificate.
Hope to learn a lot with everyone.

Thanks.

14 Likes