Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello, I am Lara, I actually have joined UiPath in Strategy and Operations and am learning to use the robot so that I can automate tasks as part of my job! I find that it is an amazing tool and we could benefit greatly from it.

2 Likes

Hello!!
I am Neha, I have been working on UiPath Tool since 2018 and have learnt a lot from this forum since then and today I finally signed up to explore and express my learnings with others. I believe this is a great platform to learn and grow as this is one stop for all our UiPath Queries.
Excited to learn and explore!!

2 Likes

Hola! Me llamo Eduardo, soy venezolano viviendo en Chile. Estoy preparandome para mi certificacion, a traves del curso RPA Developer Foundation. Gracias por permitirme formar parte de esta comunidad…

2 Likes

Hii!! Myself shanthini . I’m now a student with interest to learn RPA Skills and contribute my utmost as a student developer champion!! But I expect after my one year of program I will be a trained RPA student with much skills and experience , Nothing can measure the amount of curiosity and spirit to work Waiting for my program to begin!
I heard that UI path aims at bots for everyone! As I am most interested in AI and ML I believe in learning and exploring by making my professional career set with RPA and UI path.
Regards
Shanthini Durairaj

2 Likes

Hi I’m Manikandan J Certified Professional in Uipath. since 2018 and have learnt a lot from this forum since then and I finally signed up to explore and express my learnings with others. I believe this is a great [learning platform](uipath academy) to learn and grow as this is one stop for all our UiPath Queries.
Excited to learn and explore.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m DK and I’m new to UI path and I joined this forum to improve my knowledge in terms of the platform and to stay updated on new trends/updates

2 Likes

Hello,
Myself Anna Thomas. I am a student learning BTech CS and am an entrepreneur. I was really fascinated by what UiPath had always offered us and wanted to be a part of it. Really looking forward to learn new things and gain amazing experiences.

3 Likes

Hi Every One, I Ch Srinivasa Rao having 19+ Years of Exp. in IT Industry and last 5+ Years I have been into RPA, and my last designation as employee was “Tech Arch Delivery Manger” in my last company
Basically I’m from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

2 Likes
Message Box: "Hello World!"

I am Jesús Fontalvo :wave:t4:, from Colombia. Software developer and during the last year RPA developer.

Every day I come to the forum looking for answers to common questions, as well as reading about best practices.

At the same time, I seek to contribute when I find where to do it. Feel free to write me if you need any help.

Best of luck. :100:

2 Likes

Hola! Me llamo Eduardo, Soy de Venezuela, resido en Chile. Soy desarrollador de Software, incursionando desde hace poco con la plataforma Uipath. Deseo aprender mucho de todo el proceso que conlleva a una automatizacion.

Gracias, espero poder colaborar con este foro…

2 Likes

Hello,
I am new to RPA automation. Started learning UiPath automation and interested in learning more. So landed on UiPath academy and forum. Looking for UiPath Automation projects to implement all my learnings.

Thanks
Indira

3 Likes

Hi, Everyone, I have started my career in the Uipath and want to explore and learn the Uipath in detail. PLease guide me through it and help me out with respect to the same. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Sorasak from Thailand. I have been learning UiPath from UiPath Academy and UiPath Forum since 2018.
Now I am working as RPA Developer , RPA Consultant and RPA Trainer in my organization.
I have experience in building 14 RPA Projects and still look forward to get more and more.

Happy learning and thanks to you’ll for the great knowledge.

3 Likes

Hello,

I am very new to UiPath, and coding, and try to learn and communicate through this forum.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been following some UI Path webinars and trying to understand some concepts better. I am looking for specific solutions for our customers. Looks great, but there’s still some details to understand better. Thank you for the welcome message and information.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to save a pdf file that i got from a browser to a folder. The problem i am having is that when the Pdf opens, it opens in a NEW WINDOW and i have to select an OPEN tab first and then i have to select ‘Enable all areas’ when the Pdf opens. What are the efficient commands i can use to do these steps? I tried ‘Type into’ and ‘Send Hotkey’ but that’s still not working. I need advice.

Thanks for the welcome message.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Gary, I have 20+ yrs corporate IT experience, mainly service and project management. I’ve just started looking at UiPath as a means of automating high volume tasks and potentially to assist with integration challenges. I don’t have a developer background but am keen to understand what can be achieved with UiPath to free up staff resources and reduce duplicate input.

2 Likes

I have subscribed and but not received installation link

1 Like

Hi @anandkumar75

Could you please provide more context? Which products have you subscribed for?

You should normally be able to get the Community installer from the Help section via Automation Cloud at cloud.uipath.com

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just started a program here in UiPath this week and decided to join this forum in case I need some help, or maybe provide some.

Thank you!

2 Likes