Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi all ,I am Srija, I am new to RPA learning and just started learning. Hope I will find learning mates soon.
Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Rodolfo, I’m from São Paulo-Brazil and I’m in the 4th year of Computer Engineering, currently working as a web developer, but I intend to participate more and more in automated applications. Hug to everyone.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Excited to join the community as I explore the content in the UiPath as a Business Analyst.

Regards,
Kolitha

2 Likes

Hello all,
I am Martin and work on SAP Data Migration. we thought in our team that RPA could help us to improve our processes, so I start UiPath Academy.

question: Why I cant create a new entry here? I only can reply.

best regards
Martin

2 Likes

Hello to everyone,
I’ve started my journey with UIPath and I’m happy to be here. I hope that I’ll find many answers for my questions. I have not any experience with robots but I hope I’ll handle with everything with your help.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m new to RPA industry, I work as a software automation engineer and I’m looking to shift my career to become an RPA developer, I just started with the academy learning path, I love creating automation in general and I’m looking forward to face new exciting challenges in my upcoming RPA career.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Cory and I am new to UiPath and the Forum. I teach a graduate class in accounting and I incorporated RPA for the first time. I have received assistance on three workflows already. So thankful to UiPath Forum Community for sharing their expertise!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m just starting on my UiPath journey and so far I’m enjoying it. My goal is to become a StudioX expert and be able to teach others.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Luca.

I work with UiPath and RPA almost two years.
This forum has already helped me a lot during my journey so thank you a lot.

2 Likes