Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello, my name is Mikkel and I joined as I am currently going through the UiPath RPA Associate Certification Training, and have a few questions to optimize the way i build my workflows. I am looking forward to learning with all of you.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Lucian and I am trying to learn to automate some tasks for me. I want to extract certain information from pdf files that need ocr, then put the information in some text templates.
Basic thing I want: enter certain text fields ocr-Ed from a pdf into a document.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Aliasghar Vali. I am learning RPA as a personal hobby and hope to implement it in my job soon!

3 Likes

Hi would you please help me to solve this issue: Whenever am using taxonomy manager it comes up as blank please suggest me how to fix this

3 Likes

After one year, I can tell you guys. I toke the better choice, well if you need some help don’t be afraid, we can solve issues or we can discuss with other people the same issues. Greetings, and remember YOU CAN DO IT.

3 Likes

HI there,

I am Robert Lansbergen from Holland, been RPA Developer now for 6 months and I really like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’m sort of new in UiPath, I had some experience in it about a year and a half ago but starting this monday I’m a full time RPA DevOp so going trough the academy and finding solutions here on the forum helps a lot.

I hope that I will contribute to the community. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, Alexandre here. I am looking for a carrer change, been learning with uipath academy for a few days. I had some IT classes in university, but all very basic topics. Also didnt finish my degree for personal reasons. So now here I am eager to learn. Open to any sugestion you might have to my learning journey!
Thanks to everyone.

3 Likes

Hi Team,

Happy to join UiPath forum…

I am Siddalinga. I am very interested in RPA. You know I want to build my career as a Advanced RPA Developer. Hope i will complete certifications and move towards my goal.

Thank you team for this technology and forum. You are awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello All,

Thanks for the welcome mail. Looking forward for some help in automating few tasks on ServiceNow.

4 Likes

Greetings to all,

New here
Learning Rpa to automate my daily work by using Uipath & make a career out of it ,your Support Will be needed most in this Journey & i,am having some difficult time Understanding Some function usage As i dont have any knowledge of programing language Can Some One give some tips or guide on this issue.

3 Likes

I am Praveen Maheshwari. I am a RPA Developer and have 3 months into RPA UiPath Automation.
Looking forward to support and get support on forum for the RPA issues.

3 Likes

Hello All,
In this tough times, decided to utilize my time by learning something new and interesting. So, here I am :slight_smile: Hoping to learn and grow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Brian and I work in Healthcare in IS on the Revenue Cycle Team. We have just started using UiPath recently in the past 4-5 months. I am going through the Certification courses and decided to join the forum.

2 Likes

Greetings from South Korea.
I’m Steve Park who work for SK Telecom.
I have a lot of questions for UI Path Automation Cloud.

I need your generous help.

thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Carmen Cecilia, I’m BA and I’m working in a RPA Project for 5 months. I like RPA automation so much and I’m here to keep learning about UIPATH and also improve my BA skill. So, please if you have information to share with me, I’d be grateful. God bless you all!

2 Likes

Hi there!

My name is Chinmay Dhal. I have recently started with UiPath Studiox and have built a BOT that works locally on my machine. I need the community help in sorting the below:

A. I am having issues in deploying it globally within my organization.
B. Also, wanted to understand how can I create configuration file within Studiox for the BOT I have built?

Thanks for helping me in resolving this.

Regards
Chinmay

2 Likes

Hi Folks,
I am new to uipath technology as well as the community. I have worked as a vba developer for 2 yrs and now aspire to automate using uipath.

2 Likes

Hi all ,I am Srija, I am new to RPA learning and just started learning. Hope I will find learning mates soon.
Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Rodolfo, I’m from São Paulo-Brazil and I’m in the 4th year of Computer Engineering, currently working as a web developer, but I intend to participate more and more in automated applications. Hug to everyone.

2 Likes