Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi All, I’m beginner.
I’ve problem to signin , where to get a machine key?

3 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Alex and I am from Germany. I have some experience with Office automation and want to learn more about the comprehensive automation capabilities of UiPath.
I am specifically interested in efficient workflows and a clear understanding on the strengths, potential weaknesses, opportunities and threats (if any . ) as well as a personal hands-on of this platform which is already being used in my company.

2 Likes

Hi @Chian_Kaewunruan

Could you please make a new topic in this category and explain your issue a bit more? :slight_smile:

Please also have a look at this topic for a summary on how to start with Studio:

2 Likes

Hello UiPathers! Just starting out with the reboot your skills -course. I work for a telco company and have been working alongside RPA for a few years now so have some idea what and why to automate. Looking forward to getting to know the tools and how to use them myself, though!

2 Likes

Hello I am Kinjal Parekh from India
I am looking into automating HR processes in my organization
Here to learn how can RPA help me in same
Happy Learning Guys

3 Likes

Hi all,
I am an entrepreneurial accountant in New Zealand, working alongside a large number of business managers to improve business and accounting systems. I believe that RPA is the next tool for me to learn, and I am very much at the beginning, but have a background in database management which helps a lot. I want to first understand it for my own business, but then be able to offer it as a setup service to clients. I love learning it, and wish I had more time to devote to it, but ultimately I believe this will give me back more time. Just still unsure what I should do next now that I have completed the RPA starter tutorial. Im sure this forum will be a great place to start!

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Sushil. I am based in Noida, India. I manage IT-Infra team for Cyient Noida (India) location. I am here to see the capability of StudioX and learn to utilize it to increase my and my team’s productivity in day to day routine tasks.

3 Likes

Hello there!,
i am from Lagos, and an RPA beginner. I am looking forward to learning automation with UIPath. i am priviledged to join the forum

2 Likes

Hello to everyone! I’m new to UiPath, looking to learn new skills here.

3 Likes

Hi EveryOne. I am Jorge from Ecuador. I´m rebooting my skills since today, and I hope to do well. Nice 4 weeks.
BR

Jorge

2 Likes

That is me Nehad Sayed . Software solutions service delivery manager.
I am interested in RPA as new technology and new trendy solutions for alot of our customers problems.
Also I am establishing my own business and I need to work in RPA solutions and I seek with partnership with UIpath

3 Likes

Hai… hello all…Myself Jeny…I am working with RPA automation for the past two years…I am really interested on how this automation works and makes things around us…

3 Likes

I am Jean and excited to learn about RPA, freshman and really want to have a good experience with automation. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi I’m Eric here in San Diego, I work in IT and expanding my automation knowledge and going through the UiPath Academy to gain certification in RPA.

Definitely looking forward to finding ways to implement automations in my office and other divisions.

3 Likes

THank you @loginerror I’m already fixed it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am Patrick. I have been a software consultant for more than 25 yrs, My Job is to train people in accounting software and management reporting.
With uipath I hope I can intergrade Uipath to the software to make its more easier to generate
report.

3 Likes

Hey! I have been hired as business analyst in a big company and I will be the main RPA analyst for may unit. I am new to UiPath and I want to become an expert.

3 Likes

Welcome!
A good start is here on forum and the Academy.

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Jesse and I m trying to get some code to work the appears to work for others but I cannot seem to get it to play correctly. Terminal session makes a connection and opens a sign on screen and then immediately returns a NotConnected error.

3 Likes

Hi I am Shiva, I am new to UIPATH, want to get best of this as i have prior experience in other RPA Tools like BP

3 Likes