Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi I am Shankar! I joined UI path to complete some certifications. I will be in need of the help from this forum. I m a risk analyst

15 Likes

Hi,
I am Sandeep Pathak. I am from India.
I’m trying to help our fellow community members, developing components and also to keep myself up to date with latest technology and features.
You guys can see my profile here: UiPath Marketplace | Error

14 Likes

Hello, I’m Victor and I’m from Romania. I heard about UiPath/RPA few months ago, and I’m excited to learn more about it.

15 Likes

Hello,
My name is Frank Akaiwa. I’m from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business. I’m looking forward to sharing UiPath with my students.

Thanks for welcoming to the forum!

15 Likes

Hi Patty Ricarte from Philippines ,I’m addicted with this forum thats why I’m always dropping here because i learnt a lot here.I’m Senior . Net Developer/RPA Developer,I’m very enthusiast with UIpath Studio thats why I am always here to the forum to find more technique and ofcourse to share also the knoledge that I gain here in the forum.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

14 Likes

Hi i’m Julius from Philippines I wanted to learn more abour uipath . I joined this forum because as a web developer I know how important a forum is this forum serves as a stackoverflow version of RPA where every developers share there knowledge to help one another .

15 Likes

Hi, my name is Mateo, I am from Colombia. I am new to UiPath and I am just taking the free courses to learn more about RPA.

16 Likes

Hello There
I am Sundar from PwC Botswana with the accounting/Auditing background !!!
Want to explore how I could use UiPath to ​build trust in society and solve important problems.

16 Likes

Hi Team,

I am new to UiPath and trying to explore the tool and its feature on my own.
Successfully installed community edition and going through videos. Also created couple of simple automation program successfully. Enjoying the tool :slight_smile:

16 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Is using ReFramework necessary for Academy?

Hi, This is Devi.Looking for career switch to RPA and hence trying to get a certification and board on.

Thanks

16 Likes

Hi @kannadevi,

Happy New Year

You are the first person to introduce yourself to this year.

Balamurugan.S

13 Likes

Hello there, my name is Doğan and I am curious about RPA and what I can achieve with these courses. Thank you…

16 Likes

Thank you Bala.Am from a testing back ground looking to get into RPA careers.

14 Likes

Hello my name is Scott. I am beginning preparation for UiPath certification and will need help along the way, so I joined this forum.

16 Likes

Hello, My name is Vineet. I am a veteran in Business Process Automation, UI Automation, Test Automation, sometime custom application development as well… To sum it up any automation which helps individuals/department/company gain efficiency. Worked across multiple domains, B2C, B2B, Healthcare, Life insurance, retail, supply chain and accounting. It is great to connect here. Looking forward to learn and contribute to my best. Thanks!

16 Likes

Hello,

I’m Dan White from Phoenix, AZ, and we are happy and excited to be joining the UiPath team. I’ve already completed developer training, and been at it for several months. I’m hoping access to the forums will prevent me from getting stuck on some of the details. Thanks.

15 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Yali from Berlin. I come from finace department. Few weeks ago I knew UiPath from my friend. I’m so exicted to see this amazing tool. I hope I can learn a lot here from the other human beings in the world using UiPath. Thanks

14 Likes

Hello.

I’m Giuseppe from Rome. I started studying UiPath at the end of October, got the RPA developer certificate and now I am working as RPA developer for my company. I also have a data scientist background, so I’m very exited about the Fabbric AI funtionality.

Thank you

14 Likes

Hello there!

My name is Firoozeh Marashi. I’m from Canada.
I’m new with UiPath. I need to get UiPath certificates to be able to apply for new position.
I have some problems with the assignments. So I joined the forum.

Thanks for the welcome message!

16 Likes