Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi,

I am developing Bots using UiPath since Jun 2020. Looking for solutions in this forum to fix the exception occurred when I develop any Bot.

By the way, it’s my pleasure to join this forum and grow up together in RPA path.

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: I am having difficulty following and using the Selectors program part, I have been asked to write a piece that extracts data from an SAP ERP and send it to an excel file

Hello everyone, really excited to join this fantastic community. I am now a master studying business analytics in Singapore and plan to prepare for the Unipath Certificate. I have went through the starter courses in Unipath Academy however I have some problems for the hands-on cases developed by StudioX. When I run my RPA, an error showed up saying that cannot find the path when I try to copy the path of my finished “Report” file. And I don’t know the reason why this error happened. Hope anyone knows can give me a hand.

Looking forwards to learn more things in this forum.

2 Likes

Hi this is Keerthivas here,

Yes incase if you need to work on repetitive task
Use uipath to automate those work

3 Likes

hola, acabo de conectarme al foro.

3 Likes

Tenemos un RPA Upath instalado en nuestra empresa. Queremos añadir más procesos pero nosotros subcontratamos la configuracion del proceso con una empresa externa(Una consultora). Cada proceso nos está suponiendo un coste demasiado alto y me gustaría localizar otras empresas (consultoras o freelance) que nos puedan cotizar para comparar precios. Sabeis de alguien?

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Joel from Boca, FL. I’m a CPA that built a script to read our government site for changes in entity status to verify compliance. Instead of recognizing elements we printed and used Adobe DC to build the exception report. We have work to do!

I’m crawling the community because I’ve never programmed before but want to build another automation to load web pages to check for changes in specific components. If someone can point me to a place that would help in writing script for “If OCR’d image in webpage says “x” then proceed to next script, otherwise, trigger an email/tweet” I’d appreciate it!

It seems like a basic thing but I’m a noob!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Adonis, and I am based in the Philippines. It been six months now working on RPA projects using UiPath. I hope to learn more from you guys and reciprocate by contributing to the community.

3 Likes

Hi!
My name is Serik.
Мне 27, и я хочу сменить профессию, поэтому я решил начать заниматься RPA:)

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m Marcelo from Brazil.

I started learning about RPA yesterday.

One day, I expected to become a RPA Engineer :pray:t4:

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi I’m Andy. I’m totally new to automation so plan to tinker at home.

3 Likes

Hi,
I teach accounting to adults at a trade school in Norway.
I use UIpath to automate the task of creating user accounts in an accounting system.
Having an IT background, I find Uipath easy to use. I want to distribute solutions to my collegues and that requires a more professional approach …

3 Likes

Dear forum Members,

I am Sahil Garg RPA Consultant, recently got UiPath certified.
Nice to meet you all.

Best regards,

4 Likes

Hi folks - my name is Ray. I recently took over the UiPath function at my company, and am looking to meet and exchange ideas, best practices, etc. with UiPath practitioners here.

3 Likes

Hello,
Karuna here, I am RPA Uipath developer.
I am here to explore, Share and gain knowledge.

3 Likes

Hello All,
My name is Kausain Shakil, I have total 4.1 Years of IT Experience and 2 Years Relevant Experience to RPA using UiPath.
Happy learning.

2 Likes

Hi there,
My name is Olivier and I’m very happy to join you guys on this forum.
I launched myself as Finance RPA Freelancer in April 2020.

I look forward to discuss with you here.

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Nikolaos and i am from Greece.
I am consultant for RPA, Excel Automations and Visualizations.

Best regards,
NR

1 Like