Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hey Community! My name is Jacqui Muller (also known as The JPanda), I’m an Automation Architect at Dimension Data as well as the author of the blog “All Things Automation et al.”

I am here to help the community in any way that I am able. A lifelong passion of mine is to share as much of my knowledge with those around me as possible and I see this as an opportunity to continue doing exactly that.

A link to the blog for those who may be interested: https://thejpanda.com

9 Likes

Hello…I am Jonathon. I am a consultant on a path to develop insight and knowledge on RPA Automation and specifically UiPath solutions and capabilities, to build out services for clients. Working on the UiPath Business Analyst training. RPA Automation Evangelist and Enthusiast. Thanks for having me.

10 Likes

Hello every one,
My name is Ahmed Elkhatib, i just joining to Uipath community about five days ago, so i know about Uipath nice world about 4 month ago, i’m happy to learn with uipath academy.

Thanks a lot for all.

7 Likes

Hi! Great to be part of the community. I am learning RPA to free up my time doing repetitive tasks and hopefully be more productive by spending time in other areas in my life (family, exercise, learning new skills)

10 Likes

Hi, there.

I’m JiangSS from China, a beginner of UiPath.

I’d like to exchange some experience of learning this new technology, although now I don’t have much to contribute. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards.

8 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Alexandru, I’m new to Uipath, I started to learn to Academy. I am business analyst but I want to consolidate my programming experience with RPA developing knowledges.

8 Likes

Hello -

I am new to RPA and very excited to learn process automation.

Thanks!
AT

9 Likes

Hello… Srikanth here… i am really exited to learn UI Path for my carrer swift. Kindly help me to know more about this tool ans stuff…

Thanks for your warm welcome…

9 Likes

My name is Karl. I am an automation engineer in the United States. Using UiPath for RPA and Testing.

8 Likes

Hi everybody! New to the community, recently completed the requirements for the IPA badge and I am working on building some new automations. Running into some challenges and would love to have a community in which I could bounce questions and ideas off of. Looking forward to collaborating!

7 Likes

New Automation Support Engineer with Roboyo in the Atlanta, GA USA office.
3 years experience with Automation Anywhere development before joining Roboyo. Now going through UiPath Academy.

7 Likes

Hello my name is Mohamad and I am new to rpa world I started the starter course and so far so good :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi All,

I am Suneel Kumar, learning UiPath, passionate for automation, would like to pursue detailed concepts in UiPath and get certified from Uipath and the rest it matters.

I feel i am proud to be a part of this Forum, hope I can get much support from all of you… :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi Pals,

Manoj here from India. I was very much interested to learn RPA Tool (UI Path) and that’s why i am here.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone …! I have been using UiPath from couple of years and whenever I stuck with any issue, always find my solution here. So, finally I decided to be part of this fantastic Community. Happy to be part of it.
Regards.

9 Likes

hello i am jhon, i am beginner for learning RPA. Nice to know u all

8 Likes

Myself , Lakshmi Assistant Professor in Computer Science . Eager to know how i can use these features to enable my students to get updated.

8 Likes

Nice to see you. I am currently trying to learn RPA at UIPath academy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello there!

Thank to Ui Path to create a community :slight_smile: I think it can really be useful when working on some automations!

I am Tommy Boyer, a digital transformation trainee at Danone and trying to do some automation and practice my learnings on Ui Path.

I came on the forum, because I think it is one of the greatest way to learn from each other and to progress.

Thanks for the welcome message :smiley:

9 Likes

Hi,
This is Navin. I am exploring UiPath for my future assessment.

8 Likes