Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello all, I am a CS student interested in RPA. I am looking forward to learn as much as I can of Uipath. I hope I can become a good member of this community as well.

Cheers!!

12 Likes

I am trying to gain access to the learning content and have been waiting for hours for my user id to be approved by the admins. How can I get logged in and start learning?

12 Likes

Hi All,

Ryan Metzner here, I’m new to U.I. Path, currently Piloting a few projects with a partner. We are looking to put our BOTS into production at the end of December… I’m hear to poke around and see what I can learn. As we are thinking about what a production environment looks like, I’m curious if there are any diagrams around what the infrastructure platform should look like… For example can bot live on the same server as the orchestrator? Can bots live on a server or do they need to live on a windows ten type desktop?? These are some of the high level learnings I am seeking.

Cheers and look forward to some great conversations as I learn more.
Ryan

11 Likes

I am Shailesh P Ausekar. I am Application Engineer in Siemens Digital Industries Software, India. I am in testing profile of CAD software. I am very much interested in cutting edge technologies, automation, digital transformation, industry 4.0, AI, ML. Continuous learning is key to grow personally along with professionally. Digital Transformation brought me here to learn & grow in RPA-UiPath.

12 Likes

hi, i’m feri, just learned uipath few month ago, i want to know more about RPA through this forum

12 Likes

Hello, I’m Rianne. I’m a UiPath Developer since March 2019, and used this forum a lot the last months.
This morning I decided to sign up.

12 Likes

Hello

Am Supraja,Thanks for the welcome!

I’ve been working as a .NET Developer from 4 years.
Am in the UiPath learning phase,it would be a nice exposure of UiPath updates by joining Forum.

would like to get hands on with the real time projects.

Thank you!

13 Likes

Welcome! My name is Maciej Tyburczy, I live in Poland and work as a Lean Manager (processes improvement). I plan to specialize in automating business processes using UiPath robots. I completed a four-day training and now I want to broaden my knowledge in this area. I wish everyone a good day!

12 Likes

Hi,
I am Balamurugan. I am working in Portugal. I try to give more custom activities to make easy the automation for the developers.

This is my UiPath Connect

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

11 Likes

Hi my name is Mark and I am an IT project manager dealing with automation which crosses over with the use of RPA. Do get a better understanding of RPA I decided to take park in the UIpath Academy training sessions rather than just rely on the RPA developers I am dealing with. So I will no doubt have plenty of newbie questions. Thank you in advance for your patience.

13 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to do the a POC and I am having some difficulty so I decided to check out the forum. I am trying to get some experience developing in UiPath to use in a proof of concept project for the organization I work for.

Thanks for the welcome message
Phani

13 Likes

Hi,

My name is Karthik from India. My nature of work involves developing automation tools in .Net technology and RPA.

I am here in the forum to learn from other forum members, share my knowledge and keep myself upto date on product features and upcoming releases.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

11 Likes

Hello

My name is Lahiru, from Sri Lanka. Before getting onto RPA, I was a data engineer working on different business intelligence projects. Now, I’m a full time RPA guy. My nature of work involves leading the RPA team in our office, providing automation solution design, architecture and guidance along with business process standardization for RPA.

I’m also a full time forum member here, trying to help our fellow community members, developing components and also to keep myself up to date with latest technology and features. I also play different roles here as I’m a moderator & a community leader…

You guys can see my profile here: UiPath Connect Profile

11 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Takeru Saso.
I am a software developer and trying to automate my company’s work with UiPath.
I hope to find the knowledge of UiPath and help someone with my knowledge in this forum.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Hi,
My name is Isaac ZIANGBA, senior .Net developper in France. Since November 2019 I have been responsible for managing my client’s UiPath applications. Beginning with this technology, I want to get more involved to gain competence in this area. RPA seems to me to be the future of innovative companies.
Hopes with this forum, I’ll reach quickly my goal.

Thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Hi…I am Deepa.I am learning RPA UiPath to rejoin in IT industry.I have a good knowledge on java coding so I thuoght RPA would suit me to restart again.So I started learning it by my self.I would just need support and help from this forum.

12 Likes

Nice to here from you Isaac

11 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Vlad. Im working as RPA developer. Recently we transitioned to UI Path tool from another more outdated RPA tool, so Im still adjusting myself to UI Path tool and its features.

13 Likes

Hello friends, my name is Eder I am relatively new with uipath, I am a systems engineer and I really liked the tool.

Greetings to all

12 Likes

Hi, my name is Vladimir Gerrero, thanks for accepting me in your community. I am just a guy working in marketing and I really enjoy your product (UIPath studio), I mostly use it for scraping lists on the internet

13 Likes