Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi everybody,
Ready to start “Reboot your skills” !

11 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Santosh from India, ready to Reboot My Skill through UIPath.
Very Exited.

12 Likes

Hello!
My name is Ashley Harris!

11 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Emefa. I am a sleep technologist. I live in the Washington DC area of the USA. I am looking to make a career change into IT so I hope UiPath Academy and the Intro to RPA course can lead the way for that. Cheers and Good luck everyone :grinning:

10 Likes

Hi, everyone.

Erwin here and I am hoping to learn a lot and probably do collaborations with you guys so I can build my knowledge and skills in terms of RPA.

Hoping and very excited to learn RPA! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi everyone

I am new in this course

10 Likes

Hello,
My name is ismaeel, am on my first robot automation exercise and i am having some difficulty so i decided to check out the forum.

9 Likes

Hi

My name is YOGENDRANATH and i am HR person,
working with Training team and handling activities like Skill competition and training for new comers etc.,

I have scope of automation in my daily activities so i would like to utilize this training to move forward.

Basically i am a shop floor guy so i would like to learn this from the scratch and request your support.

9 Likes

Hi,

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to publish in my pc a project and I see that in debug mode it works, but not when it is published. I am sure in forum I can learn from others experiences and share what I am learning with others…

Thanks for the welcome message.
[/quote]

10 Likes

Hello everyone,
my name is Muhammet Furkan ÇANKAYA. I am a student of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakıf University in turkey. I want to learn about AI and RPA.

9 Likes

Hi,

Harsh here. Having a great time learning UiPath through the Reboot Your Skills program. Actively looking forward to join such programs and also wish to be a RPA developer as a career goal.

Thank You Team UiPath

9 Likes

Hi,

I am new to RPA. I have worked on few automation tools like QTP, Coded UI, Selenium etc. I would like to explore this emerging technology RPA. I have just started with the 1st week of course and already enjoying it.

Thanks
Nagesh

10 Likes

Hi my name is esther, I am excited to be here and I am looking forward to learning amazing things.

10 Likes

Hi there,
I am zuhail and enrolled into the amazing program. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Cheers

10 Likes

Hello Dear all,
I am Vishal Chandel and i am thankful to Uipath for this course .

10 Likes

Hi Marcel,

Welcome to UiPath Community :smiley:
You can refer https://docs.uipath.com/robot/docs/about-licensing and you can also explore UiPath Academy courses!

Best of luck!

9 Likes

Hi UiPath Community,

I’m Cyril, software developer, joining you.
Very excited with this RPA course to develop my skills in this domain.

10 Likes

Hi my name is Thoko K from South Africa. I am new to UiPath and I find it interesting and that makes me want to learn and the understand the world of automation.

12 Likes

Hi< Linus here. I am new to RPA. Hope to be able to automate some processes by the end of the four weeks. Thanks for the opportunity.

10 Likes

Hey Ui Path Community,

First of all thankyou to provide knowledge sharing service to others through your official portal.
I am Automation engineer and to enhance my skill to utilize in my organization I am trying to learn new tools, this is one of it.
Currently I am working on optimization of pack and integration with devops tools.

I am thinking positive to learn this tool and will utilize in our workplace.
This toll is part of my organization as single RPA tool.

10 Likes