Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi everyone,

My name is jesse, from Brussels, Belgium. I’m working with UIPath to show companies what they can do with it, and hopefully some company integrate it in their system in the future.

11 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Nick. I have been working in IT industry around Detroit for the last 15 years. I am brand new to UI Path and will be posting some nooobish questions. Big thanks to those supporting the community. Thank you.

11 Likes

Hi there,

great community. It helped me already with some probs in exercises.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Hello,

My name is Sameerah and I’m preparing for my certification in UIPATH. I would like to seize this opportunity to thanks UIPATH for providing a very comprehensive tutorials for those discoverting UIPATH. Bravo! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello,

Hello, I am preparing for the UIPath Certification, so I thought to join this forum to answer my questions.

I am also trying to get some experience developing in UiPath to use in a proof of concept project for the organization I work for.

Thanks for the welcome message.

9 Likes

Hi,

I am new to UiPath, I am trying to do the Academy exercises and I am having some difficulty so I decided to check out the forum. I am required to test the application I support two weekends a month. I need to set up RPA’s to perform the tests and send emails to describe success or failure and what type of failure.

Thanks for the welcome message.

Carl

11 Likes

Haii All UiFamily… I’m Nandhini balasubramanyam from Tamilnadu, India. I’m joining forum for spent my time useful and found something interest… I wish to update myself in RPA that’s all…:black_heart:

10 Likes

Hello
My name is Andrea and I’m doing the UIPATH certification.
I have a lot of doubts about the courses so I would like to find some answers in this forum
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello,

My name is Pascal, live in Roermond (Netherlands) and started as a freelancer in 2019. I am a UIPath beginner.
I am an information management consultant / business analyst and almost 20 years experienced in software selections and implementations, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis, and will soon bee starting my Lean Six Sigma Black Belt practitioner certification.

My goal is to make organisations smarter, more effective and more efficient. I am convinced RPA is a key tool to achieve this goal.

11 Likes

Hi
My name is Snehasish, and i am preparing for UiPath certification.so will be needing guidance from the community members.

10 Likes

Hello UiPath Community,
I was introduced to UiPath during my interview at Guidehouse, Washington, DC. I did not have any clue what RPA was or how it helped. I have recently completed the basic videos of the UiPath and am planning to take the certification soon.
I am a BA by profession and taking the BA course refreshed my knowledge on all of the SDLC and the role of a BA. The videos are well put together and hoping to stay and contribute to the community soon.

Best,
Shantanu

9 Likes

Howdy!
I am new to UiPath and going thru the Academy exercises.
Wanted to thank you for the welcome message.

10 Likes

Hi
I just joined a team to learn how to become a UIpath developer for my organization. I am not a programmer but want to make sure I can create and develop a program. I am learning from the UiPath academy now. I will need some help

9 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I am a new student about Uipath, a bout a month, and get some problem during study. help both of you can give me a hand. thanks.

12 Likes

Hi, I am Ajit Nayak.
I work as an IT Consultant. Recently my company is interested about RPA. So I would like to jump ahead and demo a POC in RPA. So I am here to learn.

Thanks

13 Likes

Hi all
i am ravi from india, want to learn from about this uipath tools. i did b.com in 2017 . after that i worked as a sales manager in a insurance company .june 2018 to dec 2018. i work for Accenture in accounting Domain.i left that job because i want to learn this tool, i hear about this tool from a Japaneses. He Now i want to learn this tool , want to do practice a lot and master one day. i just need some support to attached with someone who can help me better. i search about this on google and completed some certificate.i love to work on uipath , i just need some one advise. please help to build my CV. my dream place to work in the new york.

9 Likes

Hello Ravi,

Which Certification you have completed ?
Good for you.

9 Likes

Hi Ajit ,

Course completed on 03/29/2020

SAP - Creating Sales Orders Business Case

9 Likes

Ok, Good.

Happy Learning UiPath.

9 Likes

Hello friends,

My name is Bhavik Solanki. I am here to explore the most amazing tool called UiPath :slight_smile:
I would like to keep myself up to date with current development around UiPath and share my knowledge wherever possible.

Happy Automation :slight_smile:

8 Likes