Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello,

I am Ram Mohan & I am trying to get some experience developing in UiPath. Thanks

11 Likes

Hello, I’m happy to be a part of this forum and to learn as much as I can about UIPath.

13 Likes

Hi Everyone!, I am Girish, I’m trying to improve my skills from mistakes and share my knowledge with our community members. Cheers!

11 Likes

Hello!

I’m new to UI Path, just started my journey in learning to automate processes at my workplace to reduce repetitive work. Hope to be able to learn more via this forum :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi Folks,

Myself Prithvi and I come from a Finance background. I am new to UIPath and currently exploring the application. Being a beginner to UIPath will have lots of basic questions and thanks in advance for bearing with me.

10 Likes

Hi everybody, I´m Jorge B. I want and i need to become an Enthusiastic UIPath Business Consultant. Hope I could contribute with my knowledge and learn from your experience.
BR
Jorge B

12 Likes

Hello, My Name is Vignesh. Have been working on Uipath for sometime now and i thought i should join the forum to help others and get some help

10 Likes

Hello Everyone…

My name is Suganya and I am a RPA , AI & ML enthusiast. I am looking forward for expert advise on RPA, AI , ML & deep learning technology advancement topics.

Looking forward to collaborate , explore and learn about UI Path and other RPA and automation related technologies.

Thanks and regards
Suganya Senthill

10 Likes

Hi all i am relatively new to uipath and wanted to start using the forum as it offeres a lot of help to new comers! :grinning: :grinning:

9 Likes

Hello,
My name is Jay Gajjar. I’m UiPath certified RPA devloper working as an AI engineer to build Intelligent process automation solutions. It’s a great pleasure in connecting to this forum.

Thanks

11 Likes

Hello,

I’ve been following the UiPath Academy for a couple months now, and I wanted to officially join the forum to make it easier to seek help and learn more about automation.

12 Likes

Hello There folks,

Thank you for ya warm welcome!!

My Name is Raj and I am looking forward to learn UI Path with your support

10 Likes

我叫时间。我通过了UiPath [认证],想学习更多。因此加入了这个论坛。谢谢

9 Likes

Hi I am a uipath certified RPA Developer. I used forum and even still using it to get solution of the error faced by while using uipath studio or uipath orchestrator . I am a fresher by experience. So unable to get hired by any company as they enquire for experience.I wish choosing uipath as best career shouldn’t be a bad decision.

11 Likes

Hi. I am Fırat from Turkey. I recently got a job as process improvement engineer. My role includes process automation and my company utilizes UIPath. I am here to learn. Thats all for now.

9 Likes

Hello everyone.
I’m Maksim. I learn about RPA and prerare myself for Solution Architect Certificate.
Nice to meet you.

11 Likes

Hi,
Tony here.
UiPath Consultant in Melbourne Australia.
Great to meet you all.
:+1:

10 Likes

Hey @TonyNudd

Thanks for the intro… I have seen lot of your videos which always amazed me… Great to see you around! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks @Lahiru.Fernando

9 Likes

Hello

I am Rajeev, a manufacturing engineer by profession. I started coding in VB6 and later VB.net for small automation applications. Now I am extensively using it for many task and machine automation. Come across RPA and Uipath during regular searches. Looking forward for a fruitful development experience.

10 Likes