Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello, I’m Efrain. Actually and I’m working in a call center in the RPA department, one requirement is take a course in UiPath. I’m trying to do the exercises, in this moment I stay in “Level 3 - Advanced Training”, I studied software development at my university, but is totally different the environment in UiPath Studio, but I know that I need adaptability in this career, for this reason I take this job, and I have the opportunity to learn something of all of you, now all of you are my teachers for each doubts, nice to meet you everyone in this forum. Greetings.

14 Likes

hi this is Carlos Godinez from Monterrey, Mexico, I’m full stack developer with more than 15 years of experience in software development, currently I have more than 3 years working with UiPath and I really love it.

Cheers!!

14 Likes

Hello,
my name is Simon. I am new to UiPath and actually going through Academy. I try to get some experience because my company has decided to offer UiPath.
Best regards

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Dan, based in Brighton, UK. I sit on the leadership team of a tech company and I’m looking to move across industry to RPA.

14 Likes

Hi,
I’m Phani based in US. I am new to RPA, hoping to be a solution architect one day.

14 Likes

Hello,

My name is Sindhiya. I am new to UIPath. I have joined this forum to gather knowledge about UIPath.

12 Likes

Hi,
This is Soundarya Selvaraj. I am very new to Uipath and have an interest to work on it. Thinking to use this opportunity to build my career. Looking forward to become a Best RPA developer.

Thank you.

13 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m a business leader in charge of my company’s RPA COE. We’re slowly introducing RPA into the company. I’m here to connect and find the talent my team needs. Yes, I’m in need of a UiPath RPA Developer, and someone familiar with conversational AI / Alexa for Business.

I look forward to the connections and creativity that are to come.

Bob

13 Likes

Hello,
This is Ken_Infield.
Always I am indebted.
I have been studying UiPath for about a year.
UiPath has evolved tremendously over the past year.
I look forward to working with you.

11 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Selvam RPA developer ,i love :heart: The way Uipath works and improves :bar_chart: day by day ,awesome to work with, i join to upgrade my skill :man_juggling: and i want to see the complete AI :brain: into Uipath so i will be one of the witness of it. :heart_eyes: :+1:

Thanks,
Selvam A

16 Likes

Hello there! Total noob to technology, just trying a hand at some RPA out of interest! Hope to learn a lot from this forum and contribute as well.

11 Likes

Hi everybody, I’m RokkuX, from Colombia.

I joined the forum in order to learn more and help people on developing their automation ideas.

I’m currently studying for the certification in the Academy platform.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to be of help to everyone! :smiley:

13 Likes

My name is Srinivasulu Enugu. I am learning UI path . So joined this forum. Thanks

12 Likes

Hi UiPath Team,

Glad to join this forum :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you

9 Likes

Hello Everyone,

This is Abu Hurera, I’m a RPA developer and I have 1 year experience in UiPath. Want to learn new things day by day with the help of forum and other resources.

Thank you

12 Likes

Hi, I am Boreum. I am a RPA beginner. Hope I can learn a lot of things from this forum!

10 Likes

Hello communitymembers!

I am sandesh. I am a RPA developer working on Uipath from 2018.Every day i used to browse the contents of uipath related to my doubts and issues.Today i thought of signing in to Uipath community forum so that i could share my knowledge .

Thanks for a welcome note.

10 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am agung working as software engineer. i just started to learn about UIPath for RPA. i already learn on academy exercise, but i need some help to dig deeper to know about idea that can use in RPA cause my goals is to automate procedure in ERP. Thank you Guys… :smiley:

11 Likes

My name is Sello Hlalele.

i got to know about RPA through an initiative by my employer (Telkom SA) where I work as a Cable Jointer. I enjoy technology very much and wish to contribute to society as a whole and also see how i can improve my own life using it in the process.

12 Likes