Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi I’m Gert, some previous experience with fortran, informix, eds and vba. Just started uipath.

2 Likes

How are you gentlemen?

Long term software developer, but completely new to uipath. Just looking to get some exposure and familiarity for now. As an interesting side note, however, I had never heard of uipath or RPA until a local recruiter tried contacting me for a high paying position as an “RPA Developer.” The query piqued my interest and a couple google search’s later here I am.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Mathew and I love to learn RPA Development. Prior to RPA Development, I gained first hand experience with software development and had tremendous joy in developing applications. I now see an emerging field within I.T. that feels much easier to learn in my opinion and decided to focus on RPA Development. I look forward to a successful journey in this field.

3 Likes

Hello people,

I am Meghanathan, Automation is been my passion forever, luckily I have identified this in my twenties. I am trying to make a career here.

Thank you,
Meghanathan

2 Likes

Howdy. I am fairly new to UiPath, but not programming.
I hope to learn and contribute here as life goes on.
I work at Dell and am learning all I can about automation.
I live in the South US.

2 Likes

Hi, very nice to meet you all.
My name is Baranitharan from Chennai, India. I am RPA enthusiast and planned to specialize in UiPath. Happy here to learn, share and discuss.

2 Likes

My name is Sean Ojay from Nigeria am only trying to explore or i want to explore uipath forum

3 Likes

Hello,
This is Juman, just started Uipath.
Finished the citizen developer course but I don’t know how can I start my first project; thats why I’m here!
I thought if surrounded myself with the community, it would help to start…

Best…

3 Likes

Hi All, My name is Sherman Opperman. A final year student. UiPath will be part of our final year project hence why i join the forum. Look forward to learn a ton and share the learning with others.

3 Likes

I am Yeo, a newbie to RPA and UiPath.
Just started with the Academy and learning from beginning.

Thank you for setting up this useful forum, I’m sure I can learn a lot from you guys here.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Excited to be on this UiPath journey and looking forward to the community’s guidance, since I do not have previous experience. I hope to gain a foundational understanding of UiPath for leveraging within my place of work.

3 Likes

你好,

我是 UiPath 的新手,我正在嘗試做studioX
但遇到很多困難…
感謝您的歡迎信息。

2 Likes

Hello everyone. First forum I’ve ever joined sad to say considering all the years I’ve worked with computer.
My new boss encouraged me to sign up for UiPath and I reluctantly accepted. Starting to feel glad it happened. Back to school I go.
Look forward to your support and any support I can provide in the future.

3 Likes

Hi everyone

My name is Armandt; I am a final year computer science student at North-West University.
I have joined this forum as part of a project’s instruction for CMPG323.

I look forward to learning from you and possibly contributing where I can.

Kind regards

3 Likes

Good day Everyone,

I hope you all are well.

I would like to introduce myself. I am a third year BSc IT student, studying through NWU. Currently working through my CMPG323 content.

Hope to learn a lot from everyone and this journey.

4 Likes

Hi Buddy,
I’m from Edo State, Nigeria.
I am a Data analyst with Advance RPA Certification .
I have a plan to pursue Automation as a Career path.
I see this as life time saver for business and entrepreneurs
i am glad to be in this forum for knowledge sharing…

3 Likes

Hai,

I am Deky
I want to develop something that can be used to solve the problem on my region… Indonesia region.

So i hope, UI Path the best way to automate difficult task and repetitive task.

Thank u

4 Likes

Greetings everyone,

My name is Mirza and I work as an automation and efficiency improvement manager / RPA developer. I have over 5 years of experience working for the financial sector, mainly in asset and liability management where I spent most of my time searching for non-convetional ways to deal with problems in a very traditional and conservative business enviroments. Highly motivated and hardworking individual, with an ability to meet deadlines, optimise and automate large and complex work processes (often based on God forsaken legacy software :slight_smile: ) and produce work to a highest standard. Eager to learn, meet new people and keep pushing limits for self-improvement. I very much so enjoy using technology (uipath, C#, js,…) to find solutions for challenging problems in everyday life. Vastly interested in increasing employee satisfaction, engagement, and productivity by removing mundane repetitive tasks from their workdays.

Currently, I am preparing for Ui ARD certification and I want to connect with UiPath community to a greater extent.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello, I am Thang May Thanh Cong, I work in the field of elevators. Currently I have a small business and want to learn about RPA to optimize my business and management.

3 Likes

Hello All, I am Naveenprabu and I am working as a .Net Developer . I am interested in learning RPA in UI path.

3 Likes