Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi everyone, i’m marco and i’m from italy.
I’m studying management engeneering and i’m just approaching uipath studio!
i joined this comunity to have the chance to learn more about this software.

3 Likes

Olá Pessoal!
Meu nome é Fábio e sou do Brasil. Começando o Nível 1 e pretendo de me juntar as pessoas com pensamentos e ideias diferentes no mundo RPA, gostaria de aprender com todos por aqui e também colaborar no que for possível! Abraços!

3 Likes

Hello World,
I am Kefox Nwoko from Lagos Nigeria. A Supply chain professional and a data analyst. I have bult up interest in RPA since 2020 and have done some basic courses with UI path in RPA Business Analysis. Since then, I have decided to pursue the RPA development path.

I look forward to learning with an open mind and excited to meet present and future RPA professionals.

Cheers !

4 Likes

안녕하세요!

이번에 저희 회사에서 uipath를 활용하게 되어 커뮤니티에 가입하게 되었습니다.

약간에 IT지식을 가지고 있으며 이 분야에 많은 흥미를 가지고 있습니다.

유용한 지식과 정보를 서로 나눴으면 좋겠습니다.

3 Likes

Hello All!

I’m Sandeep here and had been part of Automation journey for a couple of years now. UI path is very new to me and excited to be part of this group to understand more to explore the options what I can contribute for my organization.

Happy Automation Everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi ,
I am Swathi Kindre ,working as Associate Developer RPA having 6 months of experience.

3 Likes

Hello, Forum Community! I work for a Travel and Hospitality Technology Company that is embracing UiPath and I will be heading up our Center of Excellence. I look forward to learning more with you all.

Daniel

4 Likes

Hi Everyone.
I would like say only: hello !
I’m newbie in UiPath and I count on your help in my learning path.

6 Likes

Good day everybody,
My name is Olivier ; I started my UiPath journey 2 years ago and I’m now Certified Advanced Developper. I have a light development background as I come from the Corporate Finance area (SAP mainly). I’m very happy to be with you now !

7 Likes

JX here and i am new to RPA in general. Im an entrepreneur whos trying to incorporate bots for alot of our tedious tasks.

5 Likes

Hi everuone, I’m new here! My name is Gally and I’m happy to be now a part of this wonderful community. How are you?

4 Likes

that’s amazing)
what type of business do you have, if that’s not a secret?

4 Likes

Hi, Oliver! That’s great you have experience, you’ll help us - newbies understand and learn many things!

3 Likes

Thanks man, it’s good to have your cheerings ! All the best to you too.

3 Likes

Hi sir I’m abhi. Sir I got selected in interview for RPA DEVELOPER. They gave the assessment but I bit confuse a out the assessment. Please guide me sir please sir. Please reply to me. I would be great if you reply sir. The recruiter told me to robot read or download the Google form and send the email to who filled the Google survey.

3 Likes

今年からUipathを始めました初心者です。よろしくお願いいたします。

3 Likes

Hi I am Derrick Wan from Malaysia, currently pursuing the path to be a RPA Solution Architect. I am working on the RPA Reframework assignments and have lots of questions which I wish to find answers here.

Nice to meet everyone here slight_smile:
Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi all, I’m Ingo from Germany. I’m a software developer in a internationally operating company and I’m very new to UiPath. Like you, I have a lot of questions and hope that someone can answer it :slight_smile:
See you in the Forum!

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am Satrajit Bari working on RPA for last 8 years and manage to deliver 500+ Bots using various technologies.
I would like to try UiPath too.
Thanks

4 Likes

Hi,

i am new to uipath, initially i have only motive to learn and earn but now i have love uipath bcz of its very interesting and makes me curies to learn more and more thank you

3 Likes