Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hola Gente, buenas tardes. Mi nombre es Mauricio Caffa y estoy en la ciudad de La Plata, Argentina. Quiero poder aplicar el concepto de coopetencia: cooperacion y competencia. No entendida la competencia como algo competitivo. Sino como que cada uno tiene competencias o conocimientos diferentes y sumado a la cooperacion… generar sinergia. Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Hi All,
I’m cyclia and looking for more knowledge and idea about Uipath which is help me with my job as Uipath developer.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a newbie and want to change my major. My name is Marko, but I will use my nickname.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My name is Thong and I’m from Viet Nam. I’ve been interested and working with Uipath for almost 2 years. Now joining the community is a big step for me and I wish to contribute my knowledge to build forward :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a college accounting professor introducing my student to RPA and UiPath is our chosen platform.

2 Likes

I AM NAGARJUN FROM INDIA
I AM HAPPY TO LEARN AND USE THIS TOOL
I HAPPY TO JOIN UI PATH COMMUNITYAND IT’S A FUTURE AND FUTURE IS UIPATH
MY QUALIFICATION IS MCA(Master of Computer Application)

2 Likes

Hello everyone

I am currently using my personal email after i have finish my intern using RPA as a developer currently i am self studying to improve my automation using RPA
Nice to meet you all

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi my name is Hanis and i am a QA and currently trying to learn in automation testing. I’m still new in RPA. Thank you

3 Likes

フォーラム入門.pdf - Google ドライブサイトを参照して
添付画像にある通り実行しましたが、最後は”要求されたリソースを表示することは許可されてません。”となります。投稿手順をご教授お願いします。尚、ビギナーズガイドの動画は英語でよくわかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

1 Like

Hi Meeharika,

I’d like to use RPA to speed up some of my work processes. I’d appreciate it if you could assist me with your knowledge. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello there,

Kevin from Germany here.
Since nearly a year im junior software developer.
I will start to work a lot with UI Path for my company.
I’m currently doing the Academy Courses and started to build my own RPA.
I joined this forum to get more informations and some insider knowledge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m marco and i’m from italy.
I’m studying management engeneering and i’m just approaching uipath studio!
i joined this comunity to have the chance to learn more about this software.

3 Likes

Olá Pessoal!
Meu nome é Fábio e sou do Brasil. Começando o Nível 1 e pretendo de me juntar as pessoas com pensamentos e ideias diferentes no mundo RPA, gostaria de aprender com todos por aqui e também colaborar no que for possível! Abraços!

3 Likes

Hello World,
I am Kefox Nwoko from Lagos Nigeria. A Supply chain professional and a data analyst. I have bult up interest in RPA since 2020 and have done some basic courses with UI path in RPA Business Analysis. Since then, I have decided to pursue the RPA development path.

I look forward to learning with an open mind and excited to meet present and future RPA professionals.

Cheers !

4 Likes

안녕하세요!

이번에 저희 회사에서 uipath를 활용하게 되어 커뮤니티에 가입하게 되었습니다.

약간에 IT지식을 가지고 있으며 이 분야에 많은 흥미를 가지고 있습니다.

유용한 지식과 정보를 서로 나눴으면 좋겠습니다.

3 Likes

Hello All!

I’m Sandeep here and had been part of Automation journey for a couple of years now. UI path is very new to me and excited to be part of this group to understand more to explore the options what I can contribute for my organization.

Happy Automation Everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi ,
I am Swathi Kindre ,working as Associate Developer RPA having 6 months of experience.

3 Likes

Hello, Forum Community! I work for a Travel and Hospitality Technology Company that is embracing UiPath and I will be heading up our Center of Excellence. I look forward to learning more with you all.

Daniel

4 Likes

Hi Everyone.
I would like say only: hello !
I’m newbie in UiPath and I count on your help in my learning path.

6 Likes

Good day everybody,
My name is Olivier ; I started my UiPath journey 2 years ago and I’m now Certified Advanced Developper. I have a light development background as I come from the Corporate Finance area (SAP mainly). I’m very happy to be with you now !

7 Likes