Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi,
This is Navin. I am exploring UiPath for my future assessment.

8 Likes

Hi, I am Tim.

I live in Atlanta GA. I am an accountant by trade, but have decided to change career paths. Excel VB macro’s been of immense interest to me and they have always been a critical part of automating repetitive data manipulation during my career. I have always been able to find the VB Code for my data manipulation needs using Google. I insert the code into a module in Excel, and then tweak the code based on my specific data by using trial and error until running the Macro produced the needed results. I do not have any educational foundation in coding, so, I have never understood how changing a piece of VB code in a Macro worked conceptually. I look forward to learning and gaining a better understanding of coding. I am excited to start this new journey in RPA Automation.

8 Likes

Hi Team, My Name is Rituraj, I am a Software Engineer , i am in need to implement Uipath to automate Manual process .And I am starting my Uipath journey today …Hope it will be wonderful ahead.Thank you

7 Likes

Hi, I am learning UIPath. Got stuck with assignments, need help so joined this forum

8 Likes

Hello all… am a beginner and aspiring to get certified in UiPath. Really excited to learn and explore this wonderful technology.

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback on UiPath Academy

Hi, this is KP. I am new to UiPath and got an oppurtunity to work in automation. Going through the UiPath academy course now.

8 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Karin and I’m new to UiPath. I’m learning to work with UiPath for a work assignment and I’m having some difficulties so I joined the Forum.
Have a great day!

8 Likes

Hola a Todos,

Soy analista programador mas de 10 años en Perú y vengo siguiendo el curso de UiPath, me parece muy interesante todo.

Slds.

8 Likes

Hello UiPath forum members, Myself Rohit S. Lanjewar. I am basically from Nagpur. I am currently working in Mumbai for an organization. I have work experience in RPA UiPath. I like to explore new features and functionality of UiPath latest version. I like the answers posted by authors for every questions asked.
I am exploring new features of Uipath like Document Understanding and more like that brings me here to explore and get good knowledge about it, hopefully it would help me for the project that I work in my organization as well.

Thanks for your Warm Welcome message.

8 Likes

Hi Community!

I am a solution/configuration/integration architect/consultant and am working through the RPA Solution Architect Course to learn a new skill.

Thank you very much!

Edd

8 Likes

hi i am Ayo, near to RPA and UIpath hope to make a career out of it!

7 Likes

Hi there!

I am quite new to uipath but i am reading about uipath from last 2-3 months. I am interested to learn it therefore I have joined it.

8 Likes

Its purely dependent on your Business Models. Suggest you to try RPA implementation on minimal scale to see ROI for your business. Happy automation!

6 Likes

Hello, Am Jibril Ahmed RPA Business Analyst from Nigeria i want an hour session daily to dedicate my time to have a full knowledge and better understanding of Uipath basic automation, task capture, process mining, automation hub e.t.c

7 Likes

Wonderful, Can we connect please via zoom

7 Likes

Hello Jibril… Hope you are doing good. welcome to this fantastic community… I have also recently jointed it, though I have been learning, using and working on RPA and specifically on UiPath for quite sometime. Also, thank you for connecting with me.
I read your introduction which says you what to learn about Uipath basic automation. I would suggest you to please register in UiPath academy first. It’s like a university of UiPath. There are many learning course available which are also role based. Please have a look on it.

7 Likes

Hi…
I am ThankGod Bereonwu from Lagos Nigeria, I am a Full-Stack Web Developer. Because I love learning new things and adding to my Skills, I am learning RPA. I will be need your help as time goes on so as to enable me to master the course and become RPA Developer.

Thank you. :grinning:

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Folahanmi. a UiPath and RPA newbie, testing the waters to see what its all about and how it can help me improve my skills and knowledge level.

Thanks for your welcome message.

8 Likes

Hello Maciej,
Thank you for the welcome message and really glad to see the welcome post by others as well.
As a robotics engineer, decided to know more about RPA and all the possibilities & achievements it can bring to the next generation. Currently climbing the foundation course. Very interested and looking forward to reach the advanced level course. :smiley:

8 Likes