Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

hello… I’m Douae , a PhD student …thanks

13 Likes

Buenas tardes y encantado de participar en esta comunidad, Durante las próximas semanas trabajaremos en Reboot Your Skills, ¡estoy seguro que aprenderemos mucho!

11 Likes

Hello Team, This is Rajesh Kolli from INDIA, Hyderabad I am an Enterprise Architect & Digital Transformation Manager keen on learning more RPA UIPATH Stuff which adds value to the Business

13 Likes

Hi. I am Kajal. I look forward to build career in RPA. I am new to this forum and technology. Can’t wait to start this new learning journey! :slight_smile: Aspire to grow and gain knowledge every single day. Thank you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello,

I am Omon. I am new to UiPath and just started studying RPA. I am here to learn how to create simple processes to reduce some of my repetitive works. Hope this forum will be helpful to me.

13 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I have been facing difficulty in doing the academy courses

Hi,

My name is Susan and I work in finance. I’ve heard a lot about RPA and am curious how it’ll help many of the manual tasks that finance is doing today. Looking forward to virtual meet some of you!

Thanks,
Susan

13 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Donna and I have been assisting our company’s RPA team with a manual billing project. I am curious about the back end of this project so I signed up for this course when it was presented. Looking forward to adding a new skill.

13 Likes

Hello Everyone! I trust that we all are doing great and keeping safe.

I’m Samson Oladapo by name. A 500 level student of the department of Mechanical Engineering, Lagos State University.

I help businesses (mostly SMEs) scale their reach, profit, and impact, through; acceleration of brand’s visibility, generation of highly qualified clients/customers, conversion sales system, customer retention, and ultimately multiplication of Return on Investment (ROI).

It’s such a great privilege to be here, to equip myself with such a skill as Robotics Process Automation.

I look forward to seeing my journey and time spent here worthwhile. Thank you.

12 Likes

Hello,

I am new in UiPath and I have decided to take a course in learning about RPA because I am just really curious about it. I always enjoy taking some time for my personal development, stretching, and enriching my resume with new skills.

Looking forward to start learning, a big “Hi” to you all :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello, good afternoon, my name is Aldecir, I have a colleague who is a programmer in RPA and an expert in UIPAHT tools, it motivated me a lot to burn my heart for learning, so I encouraged myself to seek knowledge about UIPAHT. Today I am here, I have a dream to learn about the unfortunate that I still cannot read English and I am in need of help from the community, the first question I have if there is a community in Brazil that interacts in Portuguese, I am watching the videos in English and trying to do the same and sometimes I can even translate something in chrome but it is very difficult to get it fast as someone who is fluent or understands a little more than me, I believe I will learn both the language and the RPA.
If someone can give me some tips to help my learning I will be forever grateful. hugs!

11 Likes

Hello,
This is Anna from Amsterdam, I’m an accountant and an absolute RPA beginner. This is rather interesting topic, so I’m really looking forward to the course.

Thank you
Anna

12 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:
I am Lorraine and I’m excited to start my RPA journey with the UiRPA. Looking forward to more continuous learning with everyone!

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Keith Molloy. I am really forward to learning a lot and interacting with others.

11 Likes

Hi everybody!

I’m Bogdan. Just joined the Reboot your skills program!

Thx for the opportunity!

11 Likes

My name is Ravi Kumar. I am preparing for UiPath. So joined this forum. Thanks

11 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am very excited to learn more about RPA UIPATH and excited to start the week learning session!!

11 Likes

I am Ramanathan. Thanks for the welcome message. I am working as a Data Analyst in a publishing company. I’m new to this UI Path technology and come to know about RPA through my colleagues. Do get a better understanding of RPA, I decided to join this course.
Great to meet you all :smiley:

11 Likes

Hi everybody,
Ready to start “Reboot your skills” !

11 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Santosh from India, ready to Reboot My Skill through UIPath.
Very Exited.

12 Likes