Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi I am here to learn robotic process and a way to reduce mindless repetitive task in my job

14 Likes

Hi
I am Aaron - working on some email parsing and webform processing. I have heard of Uipath and wanted to try a robust solution.

13 Likes

Hello All,

I’m Lincoln from the Delaware. I have passed the Advanced RPA Developer certification course and are working towards gaining as much knowledge as I can. I have started a YouTube channel called “RPA Tutor” I hope to help others learn UiPath while I’m also learning. My goal is to be one of the best around but it’s going to be a long journey. If there’s a video that you would like done, please leave a comment in a video or just let me know. I have one video out right now but I will be uploading once or twice a week from now on. At least, that’s what the goal is.

@ Moderators, if the link is inappropriate, I apologize. Please remove the link.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to gaining knowledge together.

Lincoln

14 Likes

Nice to meet you arron1. Welcome

12 Likes

Nice to meet you reniauibotic. Welcome

10 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Mail.subject.contains doesn’t auto-complete

I am extremely new to Uipath but believe that it is the best robusts solution to my problem as I am prototyping a 24/7 solution that needs to be always alive :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello friends,

I am Aravind from Kerala. newbie to RPA and UiPath. I am trying to learn and achieve a serious skill-set through the UiPath exercises and in my way I am parked here now with you guys.

Expecting help and cheers

love you all…

13 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Shivya. A Newbie, who would like to explore more on RPA. I am also preparing for UiPath certification. So, I felt like joining this group to deepen my knowledge and understanding on RPA.

Thank You.

12 Likes

Hello, I’m Marcel and searching for licensing topics

14 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Gauri and joined RPA team in my company as Project Lead. I found Ui Path forums and Academy will be very helpful to improve my knowledge in my new journey. I have a technical background and developed many automation projects.

Thanks

14 Likes

Hello, I’m Efrain. Actually and I’m working in a call center in the RPA department, one requirement is take a course in UiPath. I’m trying to do the exercises, in this moment I stay in “Level 3 - Advanced Training”, I studied software development at my university, but is totally different the environment in UiPath Studio, but I know that I need adaptability in this career, for this reason I take this job, and I have the opportunity to learn something of all of you, now all of you are my teachers for each doubts, nice to meet you everyone in this forum. Greetings.

14 Likes

hi this is Carlos Godinez from Monterrey, Mexico, I’m full stack developer with more than 15 years of experience in software development, currently I have more than 3 years working with UiPath and I really love it.

Cheers!!

14 Likes

Hello,
my name is Simon. I am new to UiPath and actually going through Academy. I try to get some experience because my company has decided to offer UiPath.
Best regards

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Dan, based in Brighton, UK. I sit on the leadership team of a tech company and I’m looking to move across industry to RPA.

14 Likes

Hi,
I’m Phani based in US. I am new to RPA, hoping to be a solution architect one day.

14 Likes

Hello,

My name is Sindhiya. I am new to UIPath. I have joined this forum to gather knowledge about UIPath.

12 Likes

Hi,
This is Soundarya Selvaraj. I am very new to Uipath and have an interest to work on it. Thinking to use this opportunity to build my career. Looking forward to become a Best RPA developer.

Thank you.

13 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m a business leader in charge of my company’s RPA COE. We’re slowly introducing RPA into the company. I’m here to connect and find the talent my team needs. Yes, I’m in need of a UiPath RPA Developer, and someone familiar with conversational AI / Alexa for Business.

I look forward to the connections and creativity that are to come.

Bob

13 Likes

Hello,
This is Ken_Infield.
Always I am indebted.
I have been studying UiPath for about a year.
UiPath has evolved tremendously over the past year.
I look forward to working with you.

11 Likes