Weird error ( will be challenge)

Hello every body,

Can any one help me here?

i am trying to add image and export to PDF on word scope and i’ve got this error

Word Application Scope : Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))

I am also facing the same issue. can anyone help us here?

Hi @AbdulmuizSindi, @Rupesh.Kalamkar

To be honest this kind of problem could be related to problems in the instalation of the application that you’re using such as excel, word, etc, so just take a look at your application instalation to make sure that they are complete. Other solution that I’ve found on stackoverflow is to set an application as the default program that opens the specific file that you’re using it (.pdf,xlsx,etc).

If you have any questions, take a look at this link: excel - how to solve Exception:Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) in C#? - Stack Overflow

Hope it helps you out friend :smile:

Thanks for your reply… but problem didn’t solved with above options.
Installation is done properly and it’s work for sometime but in between it’s start showing that error and unable to create pdf.

Hi @Rupesh.Kalamkar

Would this post help here?

There are more on the forum if you search by the error code.

1. Provide delay .
  2. make sure no popup appearing or warning message or any box appearing or adds activated
  3. Make sure the extension is not changing (for example : .xlsx or .xls (issue is for word but just for example I have used .xlsx and .xls)