Weekday function

I need to put a robot to run only certain days of the week, can you tell me which function allows this action?

Hi @Pablo_Conrado

Do you want to scheduling through orchestrator

If yes have a view on the thread

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Pablo_Conrado ,

if you have fixed days in a week like only Mon,Tue,wed to run the process from orchestrator we could go for Cron expressions in orchestrator to schedule process. But if you dont have fixed days like for this week we have to run Mon, Tue and next week we have to run on Tue, wed, thursday in this case cron expressions would not work we have to go for mapping file concept. please let us know what scenario do you have. thanks.

Hi Gokul, thank you very much! I am in a scenario in which the robot will execute a query that fetches data from the previous day, but it will only be able to be D-1 from Tuesday to Thursday, when it is Monday it will have to be D-4. I thought of putting an “If” and this function that if it’s Tuesday to Friday D-1, “If” second D-4.

[image]

Hi KiranKumar, thank you very much! I am in a scenario in which the robot will execute a query that fetches data from the previous day, but it will only be able to be D-1 from Tuesday to Thursday, when it is Monday it will have to be D-4. I thought of putting an “If” and this function that if it’s Tuesday to Friday D-1, “If” second D-4.

[image]