Week 4 - Solve Industry Use Cases - Handling Patient Information

Successfully completed Use Case 3 practices!!! Jey, lots of learning. Mission accomplished I have rebooted my skills.
@Bianca.Dragu, Thank You so much for collaborating in this program it was very helpful for me.
I have a question for you, if I may,
3 weeks ago I was playing trying to run one of the practice from week one in Studio (I am also taking the RPA Development Learning Plan) and it ran successfully, so my question is for developing a process to run in Studio, can I start building the code in StudioX (Taking advantage of it) and then move it to Studio and insert the other codes that are related to Studio?
Thank you and enjoy your weekend.
Kind regards and endless blessings.
Hector.

Great! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks to Uipath!
for such use full use-cases and learning .
Today i have completed my last use-case assignment with no of errors!

I got a similar error:

I found the week 4 as the best scenarios in regards to the result and versatility. It gave me many ideas to automate our actual works. I canā€™t appreciate Uipath too much. Iā€™m really satisfied with all contents throughout 4 weeks. The contents are well prepared with basic knowledge, simple demo scenarios, and complicated ones. These steps enabled me to understand StudioX very effectively. Again, thank Uipath members for all of your excellent work!

1,Column not found; How about ā€œcustom inputā€ to specify the column correctly? This already shared by jarthurbrasileiro in previous.

2,Extract URL; It looks texts, not URLs, were extracted. You can select URL by below steps.

URL
Hoping these solve your problems.

1 Like

With task 2: National Insurance Planning tool, I ran into some issues with the download activity. Found out I had to add a delay. All worked out though. Enjoyed using skills learned for all of the exercises!

donā€™t know why i got this when bot tried to access the Task 1 siteā€¦appreciate the help tq

Next practise is over. Thanks

Hi,
I have some doubt with this exercice.

• First why are the 3 first steps needed if in step 4 we open directly the target URL ?

• Second why do we need to put the data extract into a global container data extraction ? I mean is it mandatory or its only due do the recorder

thanks

Nice Experience.
Completed.

I felt accomplished after completing this final set of exercises - and am looking forward to putting a lot of what Iā€™ve learned it into practice - BUT I had an opportunity this afternoon to test out my new skills with a project that was asked of my coworker who develops using the Studio version, but canā€™t squeeze this project in right now.

The project involves using one of our companyā€™s web applications. I volunteered to give it a whirl with Studio X ā€“ couldnā€™t hurt, and in fact everything was working beautifully - the project ran successfully several times ā€“ UNTILā€¦

I tested different data and realized that one of the very first steps in the process involves a dynamic click link. It is required to transition to a new page. For each row in Excel, the value of the link is different. At first I thought it might not be a problem since it seemed similar to the Emergency Appointment links exercise, but the link doesnā€™t work the same way (if I hover over the link, I can see httpsā€¦ details, but if I paste that into the browser - even while logged in - it gives me an error) - it doesnā€™t work like clicking the link directly does.

The location of the link doesnā€™t change and there are multiple anchors that can be used. Iā€™m hoping that with everything weā€™ve learned, Iā€™ve just forgotten or missed a solution for thisā€¦

Is there any way to work this out with Studio X or is this something that has to be handled as a Studio project?

Before I started this project, my coworker thought there might be an issue with the selectors in Studio X - which surprisingly turned out to be just one selector thatā€™s an issue, but regardless of how this project works out - with everything that Iā€™ve learned from this course, I am still excited about the many non-web app projects we have that I am confident wonā€™t be an issue to automate.

Great training, the use cases are similar with real life examples, probably not as complicated, however this proves that there are plenty of areas where RPA can be implemented in order to get rid of tidious tasksā€¦

Hi Michelle,

I have the same Problem, unfortunately I also donā€™t know how to fix it. Maybe someone else will read this and can helpā€¦
Apart from this, everything fors as intendend. :slight_smile:

BR
Christoph

RPA Challenge is more challenging.

So pleased to have completed these exercises. The last one seemed a lot easier than the first 2. I have learnt a lot even doing the exercises and look forward to putting my learning into practice. Indeed, I did write a simple robot to send my son happy birthday emails written in each language in Europe using google translate.

Hi All,
I am unable to complete the second task
First entry was successful but getting error in second entry.
I have checked all fields are filled.