Week 3 - Manage, Engage, and Measure your Automation Projects

Now you are familiar with all 6 stages of the automation lifecycle, and almost every stage comes with a different job description. After this program ends, how would you like to continue your learning journey?

In this program, we focused on the Build stage. Will you continue to develop automation projects and learn how to build more complex projects in Studio, or are you also interested in other stages?

For any technical question , or to provide ‌feedback , please create a new topic in our Reboot Your Skill category here .

1 Like

Well, I encountered a lot of challenges in this program. I do need to get myself to a stage at which I am comfortable with and confident about RPA. As such, I consider myself as having barely scratched the RPA surface in terms of what I still want to learn.

2 Likes

Agreed. I found this program quite challenging, and I need a lot more practice. But I do think I have a baseline form which to continue to grow and learn.

1 Like

I like the idea to continue to develop automation projects and learn how to build more complex projects in Studio.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to next steps.

1 Like

I’d prefer to see a piece of real projects. It could be reconciliation, HR slips, i don’t know, you name it. My point is unicorn type of demonstration helps a bit but not enough to figure out why one needs it. And videos are quite generic, UiPath Apps and Insights might be demonstrated, again, on real projects though. My two cents would be; best practices would be fine.

3 Likes

I´m having a lot of fun learning how to build robots and looking forward to next week´s exercises. With that I´ll have the foundations to interact with teams focused on the build stage, in the context of integration projects around operational excellence (ERP+Process Mining+RPA).

1 Like

Very informative.

1 Like

I’am interested in building a real project and also what are the steps in PM. How manage a real project of automation. Is there any specific tool to draw human path and robot path process. It is interesting to know best practice and so on.

1 Like

may be also how to evaluate one project.

1 Like

See you all next week!!!
Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Same here…I am interested in learning more and getting more skilled at basic things introduced.

1 Like

While things like UIPath Action Center and UIPath Insight sound interesting at an abstract level, it would have been useful to look at some real applications rather than generic marketing videos. Same goes for other upstream tools that were described for process discovery.

I liked the idea of UIPath as a tool to automate mundane repetitive tasks, but with Action Center and Insight, it seems the idea is to take on more traditional BPM and Analytics tools. It will be interesting to see if UIPath can also work with other existing BPM tools in the enterprise.

Looking forward to next week’s material!

2 Likes

I found this week very challenging, for sure! I found myself investigating and researching a lot, to get the appropriate configurations for the Orchestrator to work. If the Manage, Engage and Measure section occurred before the Building End-to-End Automation, it may have made more sense.

Great course, tho. Really good hands-on experience.

1 Like

Fascinating the robotization life cycle through UiPath, this program was introductory but with fundamentals and key concepts that will allow me to explore in depth the different functionalities, tools and components that UiPath offers to successfully carry out RPA projects.
The objectives are to continue developing projects in StudioX and Studio, and free them to production scenarios and be able to cover all the stages proposed by the automation life cycle ofUiPath.

Totally agree. I would love to see an example from a real-life scenario

Hi, here is one example that I find quite interesting.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!! In my opinion, this course is good for learning the basics. My next step, will be learning about the roles: RPA business analyst and RPA developer.

Thanks for sharing. Very cool!

It was a great week, learned a lot of new things. Loved the web-scraping exercise. Didn’t like the VLookup so much but it was a good learning milestone. I have a few ideas of personal projects I want to automate. I’m looking forward to the 4th and final week.