This was a satisfying project to complete. I can definitely think of many ways I can use this daily for work.
I did run into one issue - I used the Practice - Working with Multiple Templates - Robot Path.pdf diagram (which, please don’t get me wrong because it was so nice and easy to follow), but one of the steps said to replace text for the Alt text “Placeholder_picture”. It turns out the alt text in the Resume template Word document is actually “Photo_Placeholder”, not “Placeholder_picture”, so I got an error that “Placeholder_picture” could not be found.
Once I corrected the Replace Picture action, the automation was successful.