Week 1: Understand what you can automate

Thanks a ton for your response Madam, I am having issues with the first exercise concerning the Double IU and Robot Xlxs practice . I have sent you an e-mail on this matter which I will replicate here…I think Bianca is trying to help me on the same…nevertheless any help from your side is also welcome.

I have the following issues in my exercise of the Double UI App to Robot Path Excel sheet …project.

1. The e-mail attachment (robot xlsx) goes to sam.barnes@uipath.com, but it does not have the Transaction number populated in the Transaction column in the excel sheet.

2. When I run the activities, the Double UI path opens, and I see the cursor moving from “Cash in” to “On us Check” to “not on us check”, but the numbers are not getting typed into them.

3. The Accept button gets clicked for sure.

The other issues are

1. Project book seems to be the default excel sheet always.

2. Robot Path Excel does not seem to be getting identified.

3. It worked only on using the sheet name “20191115” .

Please advice as I want to move on with the other part of the learning, but I am not satisfied with what I got in this exercise.

Deep apologies for taking your time. I am very keen on finishing this course, but I need some guidance, please help me.

Thanks in advance

Hi friends,
I am getting error in outlook.
If I am using default Email Account, I am getting below error in starting

and if I am mentioned my outlook account mail id then I am getting this error after robot process DoubleUI app