Week 1: Tools for Building Automation

I would like to

The Studio version starts to provide the flexibility that I’ve been looking for. I’m keen to walk through more advanced videos, hopefully adopting more programming concepts.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome, Razvan! After these 4 weeks, we will guide you toward the next steps in your learning journey. If you want to get into automating end-to-end processes rather than task, Studio is indeed the way to go!

2 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Did anyone manage to solve exercises with the “Copy to clipboard” command?

I have the same tough.
It will be really interesting how can i integrate a robot in a process of publishing information between Engineering tools and also how hard it is to work with already build so called adapters that link Engineering tools together. The output cane be very helpful on an quality check step before segregate all the information on a data warehouse database,

5 posts were split to a new topic: HI! how do you use “right-click + Paste in Notepad”?

Studio is great! I like the flexibility and variability compared to StudioX. As an aside, I have no coding or RPA experience either! Learning so much already.

1 Like

Done the exercise in StudioX but I prefer the Studio app, is more easy to work with if you have some basic programing experience.

2 Likes

Thanks!

…Hi!
Actually, I’ve been learning UiPath Studio for 1 month. I started with learning UiPath Studio instad of StudioX because of very nature of the task I tried to automate.
I made the automation that do Pinterest re-pins for my wife. She tries to promte her Etsy e-shop on Pinteres and she has business Pinterest account. This account has nine boards she need to save first three pins from Other Ideas tab to her each board. Since she decided to do this on daily bacis, I helped her to automate this routine task.
So, as you can see, UiPath can be usefull for home routine automation sometimes)))

Another task I plan to automate soon - is to implement background process syncronizes Viber messenger community and Telegram messenger group. Since Viber Windows agent is very unusuall "roll-over-by-you-own, UiPath UI elements recorder couldn’t recognize UI elements on Viber app window, so, I suggest I have to learn how to use AI OCR UiPath engine for doint this task.

Hope, the information I’ve posed could be interesting for the forum.

Thanks!

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: If the studioX robot is connected to the Orchestrator, why can’t I get the credentials?

Another step done!, exercise completed in the easy way (Type Into) :wink:

I have played around Studio a while back and it’s nice to see the difference between the two tools. I would be interested to learn Studio in a similar fashion to the way this learning program is set up. I think it’s great that Uipath is leading the democratising of RPA as not many other RPA solutions offer something similar.

1 Like

Exercise completed, :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Will UiPath ever give us the answers for this exercises or are we supposed to get the answers just from each other on the Forum

Cool!! I found the keyboard shortcuts more friendly and easy to control!!

I think that Studio is the best tool if you are a programmer and if the future you’ll build complete or complex process.
Otherwise if you are a business user, StudioX makes it easy to build robots for repetitive tasks.

2 posts were split to a new topic: There is a bug in the get Text activity when it comes to passwords ending on ^. This last sign is not captured

Using the keyboard shortcut activity helped me complete this! Without knowing that activity existed, the directions were a bit confusing until looking at this forum. Great stuff so far.

A post was split to a new topic: I’m not really sure about the part in Using Applications where you can select User arguments? What excatly does that do and when do I need to use this?