Week 1: Find out what RPA is

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I loved this exercise, but like others I’m struggling with getting it to actually send the email. I’m getting the following error: Outlook account: {x:Null} And: Send Outlook Email: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can someone tell me how to send email using gmail account, not outlook?

It works!

1 Like

It worked for me but only after I moved the “Use Outlook Account” Resource right under the "Get Text ‘Your Unicorn Name’ Action. At first I had it outside of that box and in the “Use Excel File” Resource.

Why would it make a difference? I don’t understand when to drop it into the current box or the original…Can someone help me?

Mahalo, holly

2 posts were split to a new topic: I was able to configure the email account that I have anchored to the desktop Outlook, it did not generate any error in the execution console, but the email remained as a draft in the Outlook tray

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I was able to configure the email account that I have anchored to the desktop Outlook, it did not generate any error in the execution console, but the email remained as a draft in the Outlook tray

Was able to finish the outlook part successfully.

amazing!!!

Configured Outlook and was able to send email to gmail account.

It is easy to use and intuitive. I could use the robot built in various usecases where an email needs to be send regularly like EOD reports, quarterly reports etc…

1 Like

done

where is the video walk thru on how to do this

it worked 2 for 2

First i wanted to say that I really like the course, it is amazing!
But I have a question…
I just build something for myself but can I still use that after this course or do I need to buy a subscription?

1 Like

After struggling this week with internal whitelisting, I was finally able to make this work for me.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Out of curiousity, how can I include an image into my email signature? I can find instructions online on how to add images into emails for UiPath, but I can’t seem to find anything on how to do this in UiPathX

Yes Studio X is unique tool. Easy to use and has great functionalities.

1 Like

Send Outlook E-mail works like a champ!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s a lot more than just 4 hours per week :slight_smile:

Feels like more than hours mentioned to really understand but enh=joying it.

1 Like