Week 1: Find out what RPA is

4 posts were split to a new topic: Work fine to me but after I run again I cant receive the email

Fun 2nd lesson. I enjoyed how it built off of the first, and included a 3rd application (Browser, Excel, and Outlook). Pretty cool to see an email pop up in my inbox from the bot!

2 Likes

Good Exercise for a first time user like myself. I think this can be sued to fill in address on excel sheet from the internet for a specific category of products.

5 posts were split to a new topic: I was trying to add to the first by having it repeat the steps for 5 other names in the excel but couldn’t seem to get that to work. I added a "repeat row in excel’ and chose the data but it still did not work

It works for me! niceee!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: It looks like I’m having an issue with where I put my outlook action. Main.xaml: This activity cannot be added inside a Use Application/Browser activity

That’s the way to send emails!!! I’m exited to learn more.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why Excel Add-in option is not available? My machine has got Office 2013

A post was split to a new topic: I have 2 accounts in my outlook, but for some reasons i can only see 1 account from the dropdown list of the outlook activity. any idea

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I have 2 accounts in my outlook, but for some reasons i can only see 1 account from the dropdown list of the outlook activity. any idea

Hi all, just done!, using Outlook desktop client.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: I loved this exercise, but like others I’m struggling with getting it to actually send the email. I’m getting the following error: Outlook account: {x:Null} And: Send Outlook Email: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address

It was very easy to use StudioX and it worked from the first use. Hearing the sound of the new email from the robot felt great! :grin:

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: I had to use Application/Browser option to use my gmail account because Outlook automation was not reliable

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can someone tell me how to send email using gmail account, not outlook?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why the UI looks different from firsrt class

Hi guys!

After a couple of failures, I managed to add a text in the body section along with my unicorn name from the excel file. Everything works as expected.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I loved this exercise, but like others I’m struggling with getting it to actually send the email. I’m getting the following error: Outlook account: {x:Null} And: Send Outlook Email: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can someone tell me how to send email using gmail account, not outlook?

It works!

1 Like