Week 1: Build your first Robot

A post was split to a new topic: I tried to repeat this for multiple rows, nut unsuccessful. Each time I ran the file, it only returned value for the first row. Could you please advise how you did it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: I tried to repeat this for multiple rows, nut unsuccessful. Each time I ran the file, it only returned value for the first row. Could you please advise how you did it?

Great learning experience during Week 1!

1 Like

HI

1. Comparing weather forecast from diferent site
  2. Geeitng daily update on COVID data for most interesting areas
  3. Looking for daily best prices for something I’d like to buy
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Why do I get these errors when I’m trying to run my automation in Build your first robot?

Wonderful learning content.

2 Likes

I had a lot of difficulty working out of onedrive. This might b syncing issue on my computer but found it a lot easier to work stratigh from the computer

A post was split to a new topic: Why my course status still in progress? I already completed the course

Hi, I just finished my exercise “Find your unicorn name” :partying_face: :sunglasses:… I’m very impress how Robotic works… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: When I try to RUN the project I receive a below error. Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action

Hi,
Well explained and got the hands on session through video session which is very good.
Thank you.
Hitendra Panchal

Potential RPA uses:

1. Grab GPA from university website to confirm scholarship application data
  2. Scrape public-domain enrollment statistics to include in a table
  3. Populate faculty evaluation report with publicly-released teaching ratings

I did my first exercise but struggled a bit.

Other projects:

1. Open last page in the book I was reading
  2. Calulate income tax
  3. Make multiple phone calls and say Good morning

Eventhough it was a simple exercise to start with I´ve got the chills when saw the first automation I built myself…nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got Mystic Snowflake-Dream name…I will use it somehow… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I found an error all the time while running it. Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action

Hi Team,

It was thrilling task. I have built my first robot successfully, however, I have a question. How do I make the robot run for all the line items in excel sheet. What is the command? Sorry If I had missed that information provided in the course.

Thank you

This was a very Thrilling Experience.
Thank you UiPath :+1:

Hi All, I am getting an issue in updating the Excel add-in. i am using MS office home and student 2016. Can anyone help me in getting this sorted.