Week 1: Automating Word

Hi!

I’m ready to next week. This exercise has been very interesting and practical.
It’s very common to use Microsoft Word in repetitive task.

Regards

Great practice exercises! Looking forward to next week.

Hi anet,

To get the exchange rate, instead of copying the value to the Excel, I used the option “Save For Later Use” (see the joined picture).
Save_For_Later_Use

And then, I replaced the value in the Word by using the saved value.

Doing the assignment, its fun

was piece of cake

It was a bit nerve-wracking but I did it after seeing some of your suggestions. Thank you!

I can use Studio X to help me fill out basic monthly variance reports.

A post was split to a new topic: My only issue in week 1 was that I struggled to get Outlook working

I had a lot of fun with this week’s final milestone! I took it a level forward and exported the complete word doc into a PDF and emailed it out. I am looking forward to learning how to make that “Replace Text” action less manual in the weeks to come!

Just One Word… Wonderful Experience. Cannot wait for Week2

Nice lesson. Eager to know how to automate multiple words in the same time, and also how to automate this to run automatically. :slight_smile:

same here… i also got 1.08 as the rate…

Really liked going into more detail in the last session which covered some of the things that were glossed over in the earlier exercises. Great course so far - looking forward to next week! Thanks!

Great experiencing learning to automate these ideas

Outstanding exercise with Word!!

I like the last exercise… able to put everything together

Good Exercise. Enjoyed RPA experience for the first week!. Looking forward for the next week

Excelent end of week 1.

Excellent end of week 1 and everything was went well on first run :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Copying text from excel into the word template worked for me However, I tried to do the same using a browser page to copy the text, but this did not work for m

A post was split to a new topic: It’s been frustrating not have StudioX listen to what you’re trying to recreate, the platform seems to be buggy. There are also no step by step guidance on the actual activities that we need to perform