Webinar: Supercharge Your RPA Strategy with AI - April 18th, 2019 • 10 AM EST

Register for this webinar to discover how pragmatic AI solves real business challenges to deliver immediate, measurable ROI

Learn how:

• AI is transforming Robotic Process Automation;
  • To differentiate between AI reality and hype;
  • AI is impacting automation strategy and delivering immediate ROI;
  • UiPath is prioritizing investments to deliver AI to our customers.

UiPath’s VP of AI PD Singh will lead the discussion followed by a moderated Q&A with Diego Lomanto, with an introduction on the Google/UiPath partnership and the future of AI from Hussein Mehanna, Google’s Engineering Director, Cloud AI Platform.

Don’t miss out – register today and find out how AI can deliver real results for your business.

Register here!

13 Likes

Signed up! Looking forward to it!

This is really a significant webinar for us. Looking forward eagerly. Thanks UiPath for arranging this :blush:

Signed up!
Just one question, I am from Spain. 10 AM EST? is it USA hour? Must I look for 10 AM EST USA to do the conversion to Spanish hour?

Thanks!

Hi @Guiomar

You’re right. A quick help:

1 Like

Thanks @loginerror !!!

1 Like

Hi All, is there any recording available for this webinar. If so, kindly share. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @vikasmadaan88

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

It looks like you can simply navigate to the link from the post and it will give you the recording :slight_smile:

https://www.uipath.com/solutions/webinars/supercharge-rpa-strategy-ai

One thing to keep in mind - it didn’t work for me with an adblocker, so you might want to check with it disabled.